backstageadd ND

Michelle Obama Photo ID Rule

Michelle Obama Photo ID Rule

Postby BobbyBeetleMishawaka » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:47 pm

First Lady Requires Photo ID for Her Book Signings

By John Bates

The Obama administration has done its best to oppose states from instituting new, stricter voter ID laws, complaining that many minority voters lack photo identification. But those same folks it wants voting in November are apparently not welcome anywhere near the First Lady's book signings. Something tells me that the same media outlets comparing voter ID laws to the Jim Crow Laws, however, won't see any hint of hypocrisy here, if they even report the story at all.

As stated on the blog Obama Foodorama: On Friday, June 8th, those wishing to attend the event must purchase a copy of the First Lady's book at the location and leave it at the store, according to the employee. At the same time, customers must also submit their social security number and show an official photo ID (driver's license, passport) to a Secret Service agent, and they will be issued a wristband to the First Lady's event on June 12.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/michelle-obam ... z1x7uhdwOa
THE ONLY REASON
TO BE AGAINST VOTER ID
IS IF YOU SUPPORT VOTER FRAUD.

-- Bill Adams
BobbyBeetleMishawaka

Re: Michelle Obama Photo ID Rule

Postby Shinigami » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Why in the world would someone buy her book. I want to know what Mrs. Obama has done on her own merit. I really hate first lady stories.
For Hire, will post and moderate for beer.
Shinigami

Postby John Q Public » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Shinigami wrote:Why in the world would someone buy her book. I want to know what Mrs. Obama has done on her own merit. I really hate first lady stories.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
If you like your health insurance, you can keep it. --- Barack Hussein Obama
John Q Public

Location: Somewhere in a tall building in downtown South Bend

Postby Kingsman » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:18 am

Shini: And some of those "first gentleman" stories are hard to take as well. Especially those focusing on the "transformative" aspect of the guy who has made Michelle proud of her country--for the first time in her life. Her fairy-tale life will come crashing down in November, and then we'll see what she really thinks.
Kingsman

Return to National News