backstageadd ND

Libya assault was a planned attacked.

Libya assault was a planned attacked.

Postby Shinigami » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:56 am

Captain Fathi al-Obeidi, whose special operations unit was ordered by Libya's authorities to meet an eight-man force at Benghazi airport, said that after his men and the U.S. squad had found the American survivors who had evacuated the blazing consulate, the ostensibly secret location in an isolated villa came under an intense and highly accurate mortar barrage.

"I really believe that this attack was planned," he said, adding to suggestions by other Libyan officials that at least some of the hostility towards the Americans was the work of experienced combatants. "The accuracy with which the mortars hit us was too good for any regular revolutionaries."

I'm surprised no one has posted about this, but let me be the first to point out the US Ambassador incident in Libya isn't about about the Muslim world getting pissed off about some stupid video, that's just the bait for the public and media to buy it, and the average dumb citizen to post idiotic political comments on news sites. The attack was clearly a coordinated attack and assault, by organized Muslim extremist groups. Three assaults on US consulates and embassies take place 2 days after September 11, smells like planned assault to me.

Reuters

I'm going to believe the guy on the ground who was there and had a first hand account before any top brass, pentagon officials, 'media experts', and analysts can decide for the general public during an election year if this was a coordinated attack. Read the article, I'm convinced after Today's attack on the US Embassy in Yemen that this is no coincidence.

I hope the general population wakes up, Sh*t is getting real and you can't trust sources like Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, or MSNBC, for the full account. Get your news feeds from a good source Small Wars Journal September 13th Roundup

On the bright side, you can expect a Marine Expeditionary Unit is on it's way to the bring the hammer down. Two Warships are enroute and A 50 man Marine Fast team is already on the ground. It's go time.
NY Times
For Hire, will post and moderate for beer.
Shinigami

Re: Libya assault was a planned attacked.

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:06 pm

There are some News organizations that immediately got the 9/11 meaning.... Some liberal media are still going on about some obscure film no one has seen....These attacks, according to most Military experts, was a planned and deliberate attack on America....
What does Obama do? Goes to his Las Vegas Campaign dinner and then tape the Letterman show... Glad to see our wus President has his priorities straight.
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Shinigami » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Happy Mom wrote:What does Obama do? Goes to his Las Vegas Campaign dinner and then tape the Letterman show... Glad to see our wus President has his priorities straight.

What your talking about? The president is doing the proper action. We don't need our president rolling up his sleeves and saying stupid crap to further incite the anger of people in the middle east. Nor do we need a civilian president with no military experience being a theater or ground commander. Business will be handled by people who know how to handle this kind of business best.

U.S Marines

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/20 ... 80926.html
For Hire, will post and moderate for beer.
Shinigami

Postby Kingsman » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Shini: Appearances (I guess we'd say "optics"today) are important and Obama doesn't seem to get fired up about anything other than Romney and tea party types in Congress. But, then, do we want yet another lame speech from Obama? Maybe the best we can hope for is that he'll allow the Marines to use live ammo.
Kingsman

Postby backstagedee » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Shini. Looks like we are gonna need a few more Marines...
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
backstagedee

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Shinigami wrote:
Happy Mom wrote:What does Obama do? Goes to his Las Vegas Campaign dinner and then tape the Letterman show... Glad to see our wus President has his priorities straight.

What your talking about? The president is doing the proper action. We don't need our president rolling up his sleeves and saying stupid crap to further incite the anger of people in the middle east. Nor do we need a civilian president with no military experience being a theater or ground commander. Business will be handled by people who know how to handle this kind of business best.

U.S Marines

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/20 ... 80926.html

We also don't need a President who keeps apologizing for the U.S. and I'm sick to death walking on egg shells around these Muslim animals. They HATE America ...period ... and will use any excuse to be incited and flap their ugly faces and use their ignorant, illiterate mindset with violence.
I think the Military needs to make all the decisions when it comes to these irrational POS Muslims...
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby BobbyBeetleMishawaka » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Via Fox News:

Two of the four Americans killed in the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi have been identified as former Navy SEALs. A source confirmed to Fox News on Thursday that one of the victims was Tyrone Woods, a 41-year-old former SEAL. Glen Doherty, a former Navy SEAL from Massachusetts, was one of the other victims in the deadly attack, according to a family friend. The U.S. government earlier confirmed that U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and Sean Smith, a foreign service information management officer, died in the attack. . .
THE ONLY REASON
TO BE AGAINST VOTER ID
IS IF YOU SUPPORT VOTER FRAUD.

-- Bill Adams
BobbyBeetleMishawaka

Return to National News