backstageadd ND

2016 Election

Re: 2016 Election

Postby BobbyBeetleMishawaka » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Let's see if Elizabeth Warren steps up and runs against Hillary for the nomination. Kerry has been sniffing around a bit, but he may be too old for Democrats. If Hillary stumbles like she did in 2008, I doubt there will be a Democratic "unity candidate."

Republicans need to avoid running with a retread candidate. Like recapped tires, the professionals may claim that the candidate will perform well, but the vast majority of the public won't buy it.
THE ONLY REASON
TO BE AGAINST VOTER ID
IS IF YOU SUPPORT VOTER FRAUD.

-- Bill Adams
BobbyBeetleMishawaka

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:53 pm

BobbyBeetleMishawaka wrote:Let's see if Elizabeth Warren steps up and runs against Hillary for the nomination. Kerry has been sniffing around a bit, but he may be too old for Democrats. If Hillary stumbles like she did in 2008, I doubt there will be a Democratic "unity candidate."

Republicans need to avoid running with a retread candidate. Like recapped tires, the professionals may claim that the candidate will perform well, but the vast majority of the public won't buy it.

I think anyone the Main Media 'likes', the Conservative/Republicans should run the other way!! They already gave us McCain and because of that BO.
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby BobbyBeetleMishawaka » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Any truth to the rumor that Elizabeth Warren has recently disclosed that she is 1/32 Scots?
THE ONLY REASON
TO BE AGAINST VOTER ID
IS IF YOU SUPPORT VOTER FRAUD.

-- Bill Adams
BobbyBeetleMishawaka

Postby Kingsman » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:03 pm

"The standard Liz Warren PR photo shows her leaning over a lectern, haranguing her audience, a pose amazingly like this famous V.I. Lenin poster [link to the poster]." Source: James Lewis in today's American Thinker's feature article on Miz Warren
Kingsman

Postby Shinigami » Tue May 19, 2015 11:02 pm

Jim Webb for Pres!
For Hire, will post and moderate for beer.
Shinigami

Postby Kingsman » Thu May 21, 2015 11:29 am

HM: See "Carly Fiorina Just May Be the Surprise Dark Horse of 2016" in today's feature articles at "American Thinker."
Kingsman

Postby Happy Mom » Fri May 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Kingsman wrote:HM: See "Carly Fiorina Just May Be the Surprise Dark Horse of 2016" in today's feature articles at "American Thinker."

Thanks Kingsman!

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... _2016.html
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Xenokilla » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:14 pm

"One voter shows up at Santorum event in Iowa"
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/r ... z3cZRmLjfY
At first, one was the loneliest number for Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum on Monday.
Just one Iowan showed up at 2 p.m. campaign stop Monday at a restaurant in the unincorporated community of Hamlin, population 300, according to a report from The Des Moines Register — Peggy Toft, an insurance agent who chairs the county’s Republican Party.
“We didn’t have a lot of notice that he was going to be there,” Toft said in a telephone interview with POLITICO, explaining the low turnout.
But even she would not endorse Santorum outright.
The Audubon County Republican chair said that she is “leaning” toward supporting Santorum but has not yet made a decision about whom she would support in the caucus.
“I feel like I have to get all of the facts,” she said.
The presidential candidate spoke for about 10 minutes one-on-one with Toft, outlining what differentiates him from the rest of the Republican field, she said.
Toft said she agrees with Santorum’s views on the Affordable Care Act, marriage, family and his overall conservative views.
The two also discussed Santorum’s business experience.
“It helps a lot as far as grassroots,” she said. “Should I decide to vote for him, I will get the word out.”
Eventually, there were four Iowans gathered at Santorum’s table (not counting photographers and campaign aides), where the 2016 hopeful lunched on a breaded tenderloin with a side of onion rings.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -James Mattis
On twitter: @Xenokilla
Check my game reviews and other vids: http://www.youtube.com/xenokillaoftaw
Xenokilla

Postby Shinigami » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Based on the current round of Republican Candidates, LOL. It's going to be another democrat in 2016.
For Hire, will post and moderate for beer.
Shinigami

Previous

Return to National News