backstageadd ND

The Official Troll Thread

Re: The Official Troll Thread

Postby Robbo » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:27 am

LOL...It has nothing to do with who started it. It is the simple fact that folks like you have no problem as long as you agree with the viewpoint. Complete hypocrisy...and again, it is obvious and you know it.

Talk about a lack of integrity Ray. That was pathetic. Very sad. :violin:
Robbo

Postby Robbo » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:37 am

backstagedee wrote:Image

Hey Backstageedee, shouldn't there be some blow around his nose?
Robbo

Postby raycyrx » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:19 pm

It has nothing to do with who started it.

Completely agree. If you think it's pathetic to troll, then you shouldn't troll. Pointing to others behavior to justify your own isn't a justification for your own behavior.
The Church is not a hotel for saints. It is a hospital for sinners.
St. Augustine
raycyrx

Postby Robbo » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Talk about integriy...just can't admit your own double standard regardless of how blatent it is?

You must be a fun guy. :dance:
Robbo

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Robbo wrote:Talk about integriy...just can't admit your own double standard regardless of how blatent it is?

raycyrx » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:19 pm
If you think it's pathetic to troll, then you shouldn't troll. Pointing to others behavior to justify your own isn't a justification for your own behavior.
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby backstagedee » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Robbo wrote:Talk about integriy...just can't admit your own double standard regardless of how blatent it is?

I think we can all learn a thing or two about integrity... I prefer to learn from someone who at least knows enough about it to spell it. Maybe blatant use of spell check would help us take you more seriously...
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
backstagedee

Postby Robbo » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:25 pm

ROFLMAO! That is a pathetic new low, backstagedee. Well done! Between that pathetic attempt and insults, I think you are doing pretty good at showing you have nothing too impressive going on in that dome of yours! :D :D :lol: :lol:

By the way, you didn't answer my question. Your picture you posted earlier...shouldn't it have some blow around its nose? :whistle:
Robbo

Postby backstagedee » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Robbo wrote:ROFLMAO! That is a pathetic new low, backstagedee. Well done! Between that pathetic attempt and insults, I think you are doing pretty good at showing you have nothing real to say! :D :D :lol: :lol:

By the way, you didn't answer my question. Your picture you posted earlier...shouldn't it have some blow around its nose? :whistle:

Ahhh! I see you know how to spell pathetic! How appropriate.

Of course the animated GIF is not me. I am a fair bit heavier and find barrel aged distilled spirits from time to time and over taxed cigarettes to be all I really care for vice wise, so you won't be finding a new customer in me sweetie.
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
backstagedee

Postby bob_rx2000 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:59 am

backstagedee wrote:
Robbo wrote:ROFLMAO! That is a pathetic new low, backstagedee. Well done! Between that pathetic attempt and insults, I think you are doing pretty good at showing you have nothing real to say! :D :D :lol: :lol:

Ahhh! I see you know how to spell pathetic! How appropriate.

Of course the animated GIF is not me. I am a fair bit heavier and find barrel aged distilled spirits from time to time and over taxed cigarettes to be all I really care for vice wise, so you won't be finding a new customer in me sweetie.

Barrel-aged distilled spirits coming from the highlands of the old country are, of course, wonderful, as are the barrel-aged distilled spirits coming from a state to the immediate south of this one! However, BSD, we must also consider the vice possibilities of hand-rolled leaves of aged tobacco...
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:24 pm

New Troll of the Week: LINCOLN

Lincoln posted;

Sorry, I have a bias towards those that spend their time at a club when they have to go to work in the morning. I feel the same way about anybody that puts things like a Snoop Dog concert at a higher priority over earning a living honestly, staying home with your wife and children, etc. I have some Snoop Dog albums, I like some of his music, but I'm also a responsible adult, and my feelings are those that if you have time to attend an overpriced concert at a low-end dance club on a Wednesday night, then you are generally are person with little to no responsibilities, or sense of priority. There are of course exceptions to any rule.

If you were WORKING at the club, then congratulations on having a job in the first place.
:icon-rolleyes: :handgestures-thumbdown: :music-tool: :obscene-tolietclaw:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

PreviousNext

Return to Free For All