backstageadd ND

The Official Troll Thread

Re: The Official Troll Thread

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 pm

raycyrx wrote:
Informed Citizen wrote:
raycyrx wrote:IC, do you have something substantive to add to the discussion?

Once you pick a point and stick to it, perhaps I can weigh in.

Tough to debate when you keep dodging everything and changing the subject.

You're more than welcome to point out what I'm dodging, and what you consider to be changing the subject.

I was thinking the same thing Raycyrx. IC seems to continue making inappropriate comments on the poster instead of the post. :naughty: :naughty:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Xenokilla » Wed May 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Troll thread eh? Okay, how this. There is nothing wrong with having sex before marriage. Non religion based arguments only.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -James Mattis
On twitter: @Xenokilla
Check my game reviews and other vids: http://www.youtube.com/xenokillaoftaw
Xenokilla

Postby johndobee » Wed May 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Xenokilla wrote:Troll thread eh? Okay, how this. There is nothing wrong with having sex before marriage. Non religion based arguments only.

STD's and emotional damage. Checkmate.
Conservative Union Member (yes, there are lots of us).
johndobee

Postby Xenokilla » Wed May 02, 2012 9:41 pm

johndobee wrote:
Xenokilla wrote:Troll thread eh? Okay, how this. There is nothing wrong with having sex before marriage. Non religion based arguments only.

STD's and emotional damage. Checkmate.

STD's can be prevented with condoms. Please quote me a reliable study that supports the emotional damage suggestion.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -James Mattis
Xenokilla

Postby johndobee » Thu May 03, 2012 7:49 am

Nope. That was my summation. You have to either prove it wrong, or accept it. As for condoms preventing STD's, do I really need to trot out the failure rate figures? I forgot to mention crabs in my aforementioned summation.
johndobee

Postby PatLancast » Thu May 03, 2012 10:26 am

johndobee wrote:Nope. That was my summation. You have to either prove it wrong, or accept it.

ROFLMAO!!! It must be opposite science and logic day....
PatLancast

Postby Xenokilla » Thu May 03, 2012 1:05 pm

PatLancast wrote:
johndobee wrote:Nope. That was my summation. You have to either prove it wrong, or accept it.

That makes no sense, you can't just make something up and and then challenge me to disprove it. If you want me to believe that pre martial sex causes emotional harm, your going to need to provide some sort of proof, or your argument has no weight. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophi ... n_of_proof
Xenokilla

Postby johndobee » Thu May 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Xenokilla wrote:
PatLancast wrote:

That makes no sense, you can't just make something up and and then challenge me to disprove it. If you want me to believe that pre martial sex causes emotional harm, your going to need to provide some sort of proof, or your argument has no weight. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophi ... n_of_proof

Why is that? Anything I put out will just be countered by something you dredge out from Media Matters anyhow? Then you'll say my sources are biased, and I'll do the same. I saved us alot of time and effort here! There, now we can move on, though I would like to know how condoms prevent crabs. More out of curiosity than anything else.
Oh,, btw,, there's NOTHING scientific about emotional theory. Their like bungholes. Everyone has one.
johndobee

Postby Xenokilla » Fri May 04, 2012 12:59 pm

johndobee wrote:Why is that? Anything I put out will just be countered by something you dredge out from Media Matters anyhow? Then you'll say my sources are biased, and I'll do the same. I saved us alot of time and effort here! There, now we can move on, though I would like to know how condoms prevent crabs. More out of curiosity than anything else.
Oh,, btw,, there's NOTHING scientific about emotional theory. Their like bungholes. Everyone has one.

If you could find proof from a study done by a University and not by the Christian Center for family values research center i would agree with you. Me thinks said proof does not exist. And who gets crabs anyway?
Xenokilla

Postby johndobee » Sun May 06, 2012 8:53 am

Xenokilla wrote:
johndobee wrote:Why is that? Anything I put out will just be countered by something you dredge out from Media Matters anyhow? Then you'll say my sources are biased, and I'll do the same. I saved us alot of time and effort here! There, now we can move on, though I would like to know how condoms prevent crabs. More out of curiosity than anything else.

If you could find proof from a study done by a University and not by the Christian Center for family values research center i would agree with you. Me thinks said proof does not exist. And who gets crabs anyway?

My point exactly. Most Universities are staffed by professors with extremely leftist views and I would submit that they will find the "results" that suit their mind set. Can you say COGNITIVE DISSONANCE?
johndobee

PreviousNext

Return to Free For All