backstageadd ND

The Official Troll Thread

Re: The Official Troll Thread

Postby John Q Public » Sun May 06, 2012 10:16 am

Xenokilla wrote:
That makes no sense, you can't just make something up and and then challenge me to disprove it. If you want me to believe that pre martial sex causes emotional harm, your going to need to provide some sort of proof, or your argument has no weight.

Xenokilla, isn't that what you did with this post?
Troll thread eh? Okay, how this. There is nothing wrong with having sex before marriage. Non religion based arguments only.

You didn't make any effort to explain why or prove there is nothing wrong with premarital sex. This is the troll thread and what Johndobee provided to you is exactly what you asked for and had coming. If you want a better response perhaps you should state your case and allow it to be refuted with better facts and research.
If you like your health insurance, you can keep it. --- Barack Hussein Obama
John Q Public

Location: Somewhere in a tall building in downtown South Bend

Postby JumboBurton » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:24 am

johndobee wrote:
Xenokilla wrote:
johndobee wrote:Why is that? Anything I put out will just be countered by something you dredge out from Media Matters anyhow? Then you'll say my sources are biased, and I'll do the same. I saved us alot of time and effort here! There, now we can move on, though I would like to know how condoms prevent crabs. More out of curiosity than anything else.
Oh,, btw,, there's NOTHING scientific about emotional theory. Their like bungholes. Everyone has one.

If you could find proof from a study done by a University and not by the Christian Center for family values research center i would agree with you. Me thinks said proof does not exist. And who gets crabs anyway?

My point exactly. Most Universities are staffed by professors with extremely leftist views and I would submit that they will find the "results" that suit their mind set. Can you say COGNITIVE DISSONANCE?

This is such a hilariously sad example of the older generation being terrified and confused by what the younger generation is doing. It's like watching a monkey play with an iPad, they just sort of stick to their old ways, without any concept whatsoever of how new information works. "YES, SEX IS BAD! HOMOSEXUALS AND NEGROS WILL BURN IN HELL AND DIE!!!"

Horribly cringeworthy and awful.
JumboBurton

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:13 pm

"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Previous

Return to Free For All