backstageadd ND

Jehovah's Witnesses

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses

Postby BobbyBeetleMishawaka » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:15 am

If you don't like the outreach activities of the Jehovah Witnesses, then you're going to really resent Obama's campaign tactics.

Image
THE ONLY REASON
TO BE AGAINST VOTER ID
IS IF YOU SUPPORT VOTER FRAUD.

-- Bill Adams
BobbyBeetleMishawaka
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses

Postby Xynonyx » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:30 pm

raycyrx wrote:Socialism caused much more genocide in the 20th century than probably all previous religious based genocides combined.


Ignoratio elenchi,” and/or Schopenhauer #29?
Xynonyx
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:57 am

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses

Postby Xynonyx » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:35 pm

BobbyBeetleMishawaka wrote:If you don't like the outreach activities of the Jehovah Witnesses, then you're going to really resent Obama's campaign tactics.


It would seem to me a very narrow and petty world, to apparently filter all life’s topics and experiences thru one’s political biases and obsessions...
Xynonyx
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:57 am

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses

Postby Xynonyx » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Local-LIBERALS!.gif
Local-LIBERALS!.gif (92.25 KiB) Viewed 3685 times
Xynonyx
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:57 am

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses

Postby raycyrx » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Xynonyx wrote:
raycyrx wrote:Socialism caused much more genocide in the 20th century than probably all previous religious based genocides combined.


Ignoratio elenchi,” and/or Schopenhauer #29?

Neither.
You compared annoying religious evangalism with genocides by saying that one leads to the other. I pointed out that you have much more to actually fear from statism than you do from organized religion.
The Church is not a hotel for saints. It is a hospital for sinners.
St. Augustine
User avatar
raycyrx
 
Posts: 3250
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses

Postby Shinigami » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 am

raycyrx wrote: I pointed out that you have much more to actually fear from statism than you do from organized religion.


Unless you're an American in the Middle East. No no at this point in time I'm not as worried about 'statism' as much as I am worried about jihadits. I still remember quite well the mortar rounds they fired at me. Sadly, the average Chinese citizen has his different worries.
For Hire, will post and moderate for beer.
User avatar
Shinigami
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:10 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Previous

Return to Rants

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron