backstageadd ND

Voice of the People Idiots

Voice of the People Idiots

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:59 pm

These people are the ones who are so uninformed and vote! I read some of these letters and I am scared to death for the future of my children and grandchildren with complete nutcase morons like this woman out there...(much less letting everyone know of her ignorance by making it public)

Where is it?
OK, I understand where I am. It's not USA anymore; it's NRA. Congress failed to pass gun legislation even though it was the will of the majority. Cars kill people, too, either accidentally or on purpose. Cars have VIN numbers that trace each car from factory to junkyard. Why not guns?

As I write this, gasoline is $4.25 per gallon. The newspaper said that is partly due to the refinery retooling for Canadian crude via the pipeline. More than 700,000 people petitioned President Obama to say "no" to the Keystone pipeline. It's an environmental disaster and will not significantly benefit the U.S. economically. Do the refineries know something we don't know?

Is it Washington, USA, or Oil City, NRA? I'm worried. I'm very worried.

Nancy Ward
South Bend
:roll: :naughty: :doh:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Re: Voice of the People Idiots

Postby bob_rx2000 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:23 pm

I suppose you could look at this as being better the kook you know than the one you don't...
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Return to Rants