backstageadd ND

I love my dog...but

I love my dog...but

Postby bdcbbq » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:27 am

I LOVE MY DOG ...BUT
It just hit me!! My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year, if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head

My dam dog is a Democrat!!!

bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Re: I love my dog...but

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 am

bdcbbq wrote:I LOVE MY DOG ...BUT
It just hit me!! My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year, if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head

My dam dog is a Democrat!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Spunkygal » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 am

I wish I could share this on my Facebook page. This is too funny! It's so true! I have 3 dogs. I get it. Love the comparison!
Spunkygal

Postby bdcbbq » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:17 am

Spunkygal wrote:I wish I could share this on my Facebook page. This is too funny! It's so true! I have 3 dogs. I get it. Love the comparison!

Cut and paste but use a picture of your dog.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Return to Everything Pets