backstageadd ND

Hoarders

Re: Hoarders

Postby southsider » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:07 pm

OMG tonight is about Hannah who hoards and lives with 200 chickens in an unheated trailer because she has too much crap in her home. In the preview it appeared that some of the chickens were being contained in tupperware bins with grates over the top.... Sad sad I hope this woman gets help...
southsider

Postby Wilson » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:25 pm

What channel?
Wilson

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Wilson wrote:What channel?

A & E comcast #45
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Wilson » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks, you all talk about this show so much, I'll try to give it a look see.
Wilson

Postby southsider » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:03 pm

This woman looks mean and nasty, even nastier and more mean than the meanest and nastiest Hoarders I have seen..... This ought to be good.
southsider

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:53 pm

southsider wrote:This woman looks mean and nasty, even nastier and more mean than the meanest and nastiest Hoarders I have seen..... This ought to be good.

You are so right. Besides being disgusting and nasty, they turn out to have disgusting and nasty personalities. I wish some of the people helping them would just have them arrested and let them tear the houses down. :shock:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby southsider » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:33 am

I nominate this woman for the nastiest hoarder of the season, she was the worst, mean, nasty, and cruel. Thank God her kids were taken away but I felt terrible for those poor animals living in squalor and suffering from injuries that had never been treated. Some animals were starved to death. This woman needs to go to jail for her neglect and her property needs to be cleared.
southsider

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:37 am

southsider wrote:I nominate this woman for the nastiest hoarder of the season, she was the worst, mean, nasty, and cruel. Thank God her kids were taken away but I felt terrible for those poor animals living in squalor and suffering from injuries that had never been treated. Some animals were starved to death. This woman needs to go to jail for her neglect and her property needs to be cleared.

I seriously don't understand why she wasn't arrested for animal cruelty and why her nasty, inbred daughter was arrested for domestic violence when she went after and attacked her inbred brother. :doh: :naughty:
The gross man with the rabbits is another disgusting individual. I don't understand why the landlords didn't immediately have him arrested. If I walked in and saw what they had done to my property, I would have had them arrested on the spot. :o
The season finale is next week and it is suppose to be the absolute worse Hoarder but everyone seems to be the worse.
Happy Mom

Postby southsider » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Happy Mom wrote:
southsider wrote:I nominate this woman for the nastiest hoarder of the season, she was the worst, mean, nasty, and cruel. Thank God her kids were taken away but I felt terrible for those poor animals living in squalor and suffering from injuries that had never been treated. Some animals were starved to death. This woman needs to go to jail for her neglect and her property needs to be cleared.

I seriously don't understand why she wasn't arrested for animal cruelty and why her nasty, inbred daughter was arrested for domestic violence when she went after and attacked her inbred brother. :doh: :naughty:
The gross man with the rabbits is another disgusting individual. I don't understand why the landlords didn't immediately have him arrested. If I walked in and saw what they had done to my property, I would have had them arrested on the spot. :o
The season finale is next week and it is suppose to be the absolute worse Hoarder but everyone seems to be the worse.

I totally agree, when the inbred toothless wonders were attacking one another I was just in complete awe. I think the toofless daughter tried attacking the cleaning crew too. There may have been 5 teeth between all of them, and did you hear them say that "Hanna" has 16 children? Whoa!

The rabbit guy was one of the biggest douche bags ever to appear with his laziness, constantly blaming others for his disgusting living conditions, and his verbal/mental abuse to his wife... That home is absolutely trashed and probably now has structural problems. I would have immediately evicted them and charged them for all of the damage and needed repairs.

I cannot wait to see the next episode.... Last nights episode made me very sad with all of the dead, sick, and dying animals. That woman needs to go to jail.
southsider

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:09 pm

and did you hear them say that "Hanna" has 16 children? Whoa!

Yes but only 9 were living! Which doesn't surprise me with those conditions... :o :shock:

It also made me so sad because this was the first time they showed animals in such bad condition. (That chicken dying in that rescuers arms about did me in.... :cry: ) In other episodes, the animals had died and petrified under all the garbage...last night the dying and abused animals were just plain criminal. I hope they throw they throw Hannah in jail and ignore and abuse her...
Happy Mom

PreviousNext

Return to Books, Movies, TV