backstageadd ND

Palin Lashes Out At "Family Guy"

Re: Palin Lashes Out At "Family Guy"

Postby southsider » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Jumping off my sanctimonious high horse just for a minute:

PALIN WAS FLAMING PIZZED AT LIMBAUGH ABOUT THE R WORD, SHE THEN LATER APOLOGIZED TO HIM???? Is that not how that one worked out? She overreacted and flew off the handle grabbing at straws, there is a pattern emerging here.

Please read my post and all of the others again, HM.

I said they DID take a stab at Palin, am I missing something where anyone stated differently???

The article states she is all pissed because the show allegedly poked fun at her son, which is not me being a "palin hater" or brainwashed by the librul media, fact is that IT NEVER HAPPENED!

No question that it jabbed her.

Just like Dieter, and all others in the eye of the public Palin is fair game!
southsider

Re: Palin Lashes Out At "Family Guy"

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:49 pm

southsider wrote:Please read my post and all of the others again, HM.

I said they DID take a stab at Palin, am I missing something where anyone stated differently???

No question that it jabbed her.

Just like Dieter, and all others in the eye of the public Palin is fair game!

[The character allegedly depicting a toddler with Downs, is actually a FEMALE character with Downs depicted as a normal functioning person in society. Nice try there, but not even close. She is over reacting, grabbing at straws, there is no mention of the baby and the character in no way depicts Trig.]
SS, I'm confused. you said earlier that Palin was overreacting and the "character in no way depicts Trig?" And now you say that "they DID take a stab at Palin..." Which is it? :? :?: :think:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Previous

Return to Books, Movies, TV