backstageadd ND

Sarah Palin's Alaska

Sarah Palin's Alaska

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Starts right now on TLC, cable channel 42... I'm so excited to watch it.. :clap: :D
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Re: Sarah Palin's Alaska

Postby bdcbbq » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:44 pm

She's good.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:43 am

She's awesome and very impressive with a gun... :clap: :clap: :clap: although I'm not sure I would have gotten that close to those bears... :shock:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby bob_rx2000 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Her husband is reputed to be a good shot. I'd worry if I were the bear...
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby John Q Public » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:59 pm

I recorded the first episode and hope to watch it yet this evening. Based on the commercials it seems like it will show a whole different side of the Palin family. I'm looking forward to watching it.
If you like your health insurance, you can keep it. --- Barack Hussein Obama
John Q Public

Location: Somewhere in a tall building in downtown South Bend

Postby Buck Wheat » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:21 am

Buck would like to see her MAULED by a bear and dismembered on camera. What was McCain thinking when he dragged this screechy airhead out of the Alaskan wilderness 2 years ago?
Buck Wheat

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:25 am

Buck Wheat wrote:Buck would like to see her MAULED by a bear and dismembered on camera. What was McCain thinking when he dragged this screechy airhead out of the Alaskan wilderness 2 years ago?

Nice Buck.... :hand: :roll:

I will always like McCain for making the excellent choice of picking Sarah Palin as his running mate. Back then I was in a deep depression with my choice of either Obama/Biden and McCain. :doh:
Happy Mom

Postby Buck Wheat » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 am

At least she will never become POTUS, HM. Michele Bachmann, on the other hand, would make a great President!

ImageImage
Buck Wheat

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 am

I think either one would be fabulous!!! I love both of them..Gorgeous, intelligent Conservatives!!!
Happy Mom

Postby dunk50 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Hey Buck, no one in there right mind, you included could possibly think that Palin could have screwed this country up as much as Obama has. He is the Real joke. The best and brightest my rear end. I would have taken Palin or Mickey Mouse over Obama and Elmer Fudd. Bachman does peak my interest!
Military at 17, 7th SFG Ft. Bragg, 10th SFG Bad Tolz, 5th SFG Nam, 34 Years South Bend Police and retired. Should be fishin but I'm on here!
dunk50

Next

Return to Books, Movies, TV