backstageadd ND

Hibachi Grill

Re: Hibachi Grill

Postby bdcbbq » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Hibachi Grill is for those who make dining decisions based on quantity vs. quality.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby Yorktown » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:45 pm

bdcbbq wrote:Hibachi Grill is for those who make dining decisions based on quantity vs. quality.

You're right about that. It makes me curious to go inside and check things out. My old Blackberry doesn't have a flash on the cam so I could, quite possibly, capture a glimpse of how the better half lives without being detected ... and then could share the world-class experience with the SBF gang. That is very tempting.
Yorktown

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Yorktown wrote:
bdcbbq wrote:Hibachi Grill is for those who make dining decisions based on quantity vs. quality.

You're right about that. It makes me curious to go inside and check things out. My old Blackberry doesn't have a flash on the cam so I could, quite possibly, capture a glimpse of how the better half lives without being detected ... and then could share the world-class experience with the SBF gang. That is very tempting.

Do it!! Take one for the team York! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Yorktown » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Thanks for the encouragement and challenge, HM. I will do it, I really will. Gotta find a day I can fit obesity into my schedule! From what I could tell, based on the folks walking into the restaurant, this is a place you could have a lot of fun "people watching"!

And in all seriousness, we've given this place WAAAAY more attention than it deserves.
Yorktown

Postby bob_rx2000 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:08 am

Yorktown wrote:8:45 P.M. Parking lot full. Five Beemers in the lot!

:? :shock: :think:

Big car payment = cheap dinners?
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby South Bender » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:19 pm

bob_rx2000 wrote:

The beemers are just another sign of someone that doesnt' make good decisions in life.
South Bender

Postby Yorktown » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:28 pm

South Bender wrote:
bob_rx2000 wrote:

The beemers are just another sign of someone that doesnt' make good decisions in life.

Dining at dirty all you can eat buffet = doesn't make good decisions, regardless of vehicle!

:)
Yorktown

Previous

Return to Restaurant reviews