backstageadd ND

Hibachi Grill

Re: Hibachi Grill

Postby South Bender » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:39 am

bob_rx2000 wrote:
South Bender wrote:Actually, King Gyros, for example, has received more than one perfect health inspection award, which they display proudly for all to see from the counter. I love King Gyros. And FYI, Hibachi Grill is located at the corner of U.S. 31 South and Ireland Rd (not Ironwood), and it was formerly a Hollywood Video, not Blockbuster.

And I heard they already are wanting to open a second Hibachi Grill in the old Circuit City location on Grape.

It is already well under construction, although I'm not sure they have all the old Circuit City location.

I'm not positive either, that's just what I heard second-hand. It is that general area though.
South Bender

Postby Ideal Baloney » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:45 am

Hibachi may be closed permanently by the local health department (they are voting on it later this month). The June inspection produced 8 critical violations including at least 1 "life threatening" infraction ... raw meat juices dripping into a pan of rice. No wonder a bunch of people suffered from projectile vomiting and diarrhea after pigging out there.
Ideal Baloney

Postby Yorktown » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:19 am

The Hibachi sign says two kids per adult. The kid's buffet is only $1.99. It must be a madhouse in there every night.
Yorktown

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:16 am

Yorktown wrote:The Hibachi sign says two kids per adult. The kid's buffet is only $1.99. It must be a madhouse in there every night.

Is this the new one at Indian Ridge or the one down on Ireland?
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Yorktown » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 am

Happy Mom wrote:
Yorktown wrote:The Hibachi sign says two kids per adult. The kid's buffet is only $1.99. It must be a madhouse in there every night.

Is this the new one at Indian Ridge or the one down on Ireland?

Ireland & 31. It's always packed. The parking lot is a real mess too and has been for years and years and years. You would think a more high profile restaurant would want to locate there considering it's probably one of the highest traffic intersections in the city. At least a Popeye's.

;)
Yorktown

Postby South Bender » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:50 pm

The kid's buffet is only $1.99

NICE! Because why should kids have to pay full price to get a food-bourne illness! :twisted:
South Bender

Postby Yorktown » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 pm

South Bender wrote:
The kid's buffet is only $1.99

NICE! Because why should kids have to pay full price to get a food-bourne illness! :twisted:

How bad does the quality have to be to offer 200 items all you can eat for $1.99? Growing kids can really put it away too.

:?
Yorktown

Postby Ideal Baloney » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 pm

My dumbass brother grazed there last night and was rewarded with violent, explosive diarrhea from 1 AM to 6 AM. Remember the TURBO LAX scene in Dumb & Dumber? He said his Hershey squirts were a million times worse. Food poisoning, ya think?

Ideal Baloney

Postby Yorktown » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Ideal Baloney wrote:Food poisoning, ya think?

Grease is the word, is the word that you heard
It's got groove, it's got meaning.

:chores-laundry:
Yorktown

Postby Yorktown » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm

8:45 P.M. Parking lot full. Five Beemers in the lot!

:? :shock: :think:
Yorktown

PreviousNext

Return to Restaurant reviews