backstageadd ND

Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle Mexican Grill

Postby Shinigami » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:27 pm

I just want to say Chipotle Mexican Grill is awesome!
For Hire, will post and moderate for beer.
Shinigami

Re: Chipotle Mexican Grill

Postby Kingsman » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:37 am

Shini: What did you have and how much did it cost? Details on the awesomeness, please. (Warning: Just don't try to equal the reviews of Bob RX. Can't be done.)
Kingsman

Postby Xenokilla » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:17 pm

My favorite Mexican joint is the one next to babies R Us in the same area as the super target in Mishwaka.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -James Mattis
On twitter: @Xenokilla
Check my game reviews and other vids: http://www.youtube.com/xenokillaoftaw
Xenokilla

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Xenokilla wrote:My favorite Mexican joint is the one next to babies R Us in the same area as the super target in Mishwaka.

Moe's!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby bob_rx2000 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:32 am

I don't mind Moes or Chipotle, but for reasonably authentic Mexican food in the Grape Road area, try out Puerto Vallarta (sp?) located in the strip mall behind the Outback Steak House. It is family run, and is as close to decent Tex-Mex as you're going to find around the Anglo parts of the area. For real Mexican, be prepared to venture into the West Side of South Bend.
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby bdcbbq » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:03 am

I've not been to Moe's nor heard of it. I will check it out. Chipotle isn't on my radar. I think I ate there once and didn't finish the meal. There are just too many authentic, good, locally owned Mexican restaurants around to waste money and time on chains. I've been to several on the west side and up & down Main/MI in South Bend and enjoy them. The best tacos, burritos, and tortas in the area are at La Perla at the corner of M-139 and Pipestone in Benton Harbor. They opened up about 5 years ago with 2 small tables in the grocery store. They have expanded the dining area 3 times since them and do a great business at meal time. They also own a store at M-14 and Napier south of Watervliet that is also excellent. No dining facilities except during the summer with some picnic tables and an outdoor cooking/serving area. Very authentic.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Return to Restaurant reviews