backstageadd ND

Backstage Grill

Backstage Grill

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:20 pm

I remembered it was Thursday and Dr Happy and I went running down to Backstage Grill to get their Fillet for $10. OMG, it was accompanied by grilled squash and new potatoes and was absolutely delicious!! :handgestures-thumbupleft: :romance-heartstiny: Dr. Happy is hooked on the calzones and had the Chicken Cordon Blue Calzone with alfredo sauce. He has a new favorite calzone! :clap:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Re: Backstage Grill

Postby SBroundabout » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:17 pm

I am considering a trip down to the grill in the near future... how is the steak there?
SBroundabout

Postby st michael jr » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:15 am

I need to head down there, it's been way too long.
st michael jr

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:34 am

SBroundabout wrote:I am considering a trip down to the grill in the near future... how is the steak there?

Fabulous!!! I've never had a bad meal there, especially the Steaks. They also have a new Buffalo Steak, that is to die for.....!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:43 pm

OK, I had a Lobster Bisque soup today for lunch that was absolutely delicious! I'm going back for more! :clap: :clap:
Happy Mom

Postby Eagle Eye Eddie » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:53 pm

HM's fulltime job:

Eagle Eye Eddie

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:29 pm

My Advertising Board would be more stylish Eagle Eye and I wouldn't be caught dead in a parka with fake fur! :royalty-queen: :happy-sunshine:
:clap: :clap: :D
Happy Mom

Postby York » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:34 pm

HM would have used her BeDazzler on her Ad Board, Eagle.

York

Postby bob_rx2000 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:06 am

York wrote:HM would have used her BeDazzler on her Ad Board, Eagle.

I've always thought HM was stylish in her advertising board with that full-length silver fox coat too...
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:08 am

bob_rx2000 wrote:I've always thought HM was stylish in her advertising board with that full-length silver fox coat too...

Thank you Bob and York... I love opinions from men with class... :clap:
Happy Mom

Next

Return to Restaurant reviews