backstageadd ND

Backstage Grill

Re: Backstage Grill

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:02 am

I realize everyone on this forum hates me but... my taste in food is irrelevant to my taste in other things... and I love this place

We love you JumboBurton!!! Welcome back!!!! :text-welcomeconfetti:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Re: Backstage Grill

Postby JumboBurton » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Happy Mom wrote:
I realize everyone on this forum hates me but... my taste in food is irrelevant to my taste in other things... and I love this place

We love you JumboBurton!!! Welcome back!!!! :text-welcomeconfetti:

I will gladly take any criticism for my views but I want to give credit where it is due. It means a lot to me when I go somewhere and see people truly working hard and giving excellent customer service and awesome food. Like I said I went to the Oaken Bucket and went to Backstage the next day —got burgers both times and the difference was very noticeable. At Oaken Bucket... long wait, limp fries, burger Pattie not cooked very well, soggy bun, etc. Next day at Backstage... friendly waitstaff, filling burger, filling fries, seasoning was perfect, etc. I can't really think of a better burger place (I love burgers) but every other menu item I've tried I really enjoyed as well.
JumboBurton

Previous

Return to Restaurant reviews