backstageadd ND

Democrat Agenda Unmasked, the Article

Democrat Agenda Unmasked, the Article

Postby OldFud » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:35 am

Behind the scenes . . .

Democrat Agenda Unmasked almost never saw the light of day. Three weeks ago, I had no clue as to how to convert PowerPoint slides to the format SBF would accept. Other barriers included sequential captioning and how to overcome the 3-image limit imposed by the forum’s software. Three forum members showed extraordinary kindness to me when they came to my rescue. When I almost gave up, SouthSider, jroyale, and Buck Wheat encouraged me with approaches to overcome graphics challenges. Without a means to publish eight tables -– a centerpiece of theme support -- the article could not have proceeded.

The technique necessary here was unique in a few regards. First, the article needed to be split into four parts to make the information more manageable to potential readers. Second, Part I needed to be split into nine postings to permit the eight tables, with legible captioning. The traditional title needed to be waived in order to improve the seamlessness of flow between the nine postings – having a title repeat with each posting would have exacerbated continuity of Part I text. Finally, the article needed to be posted in the wee hours of Saturday morning to preclude visiting members from placing postings between the nine postings that comprise Part I.

While admittedly, a better technique may be available, this poster has been convincingly “outed” as a graphically-challenged individual.
OldFud

Re: Democrat Agenda Unmasked, the Article

Postby SBF Admin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:27 am

Thank you OldFud! Great stuff!
SBF Admin
SBF Admin

Return to Site Announcments and Information