backstageadd ND

SBF Admin: Please Change The CAPTCHA!

SBF Admin: Please Change The CAPTCHA!

Postby Ideal Baloney » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:30 am

Dear Wizard of SBF behind the curtain ... could you please change the indecipherable CAPTCHA image to a validation format that is easily readable so more people join SBF? I have talked to dozens of potential members who have simply given up on the registration process because they can't figure out the CAPTCHA. Thanks for your consideration, SBF Admin.
Ideal Baloney

Re: SBF Admin: Please Change The CAPTCHA!

Postby SBF Admin » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:57 am

Ideal Baloney wrote:Dear Wizard of SBF behind the curtain ... could you please change the indecipherable CAPTCHA image to a validation format that is easily readable so more people join SBF? I have talked to dozens of potential members who have simply given up on the registration process because they can't figure out the CAPTCHA. Thanks for your consideration, SBF Admin.

Done! There is so much spam that I needed a break from deleting hundreds of spam idiots a day. Thanks for the heads-up Ideal! :clap: :text-goodpost: :text-thankyouyellow:
SBF Admin

Re: SBF Admin: Please Change The CAPTCHA!

Postby SBF Admin » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:17 pm

I am overwhelmed with deleting the spammers trying to get into the SBF so I have made the CAPSHA hard on purpose. If you know of someone who is trying to register and cannot, please send me an e-mail and I will activate them right away. sbfdotcom@yahoo.com
SBF Admin

Return to Site Announcments and Information