backstageadd ND

Eat drink South Bend

Re: Eat drink South Bend

Postby backstagedee » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Ideal Baloney wrote:It took a few years but Dee has finally started sipping Luecke's Kumbaya Kool-Aid! Maybe the All American boy will actually visit BSG for the first time ever!

What's with the Guenoc Lake County (California) wine that every DTSB restaurant is trying to sell at an outrageous 6 bucks a glass? That is supposed to be a SPECIAL? Why not partner with a SW Michigan winery like Tabor Hill instead?

The wine is pretty nice I'm told. Mark McDonnell picked it out and secured a good deal for all of us to be able to offer it at that price. I'm not so sure of the details of the why's and wherefore's of the deal. I figure throwing stones at His Honor for several years has made for a difficult time business wise for me recently so I have l learned to listen to the warnings and "subtle" nudges to just keep my trap shut.
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
backstagedee

Postby backstagedee » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:24 pm

We had a pretty good night for our first night of the promo.
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
backstagedee

Postby bdcbbq » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:43 am

Dr. Happy and I will be dining there tomorrow night. (Wed.)

What time? We may be able to do that if I can finagle my schedule.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:23 am

bdcbbq wrote:

I think we are headed down around 5:30....:)
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby bdcbbq » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 am

Happy Mom wrote:
bdcbbq wrote:

I think we are headed down around 5:30....:)

I will see what we can do. I have an appt. in Michigan at 7:00.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby backstagedee » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:14 am

We dined at LaSalle Grill with the Happy family last evening. Their $25 meal is a fantastic value. No compromise of quality or service at 1/2 the normal price. Tip your servers extra for this deal...
backstagedee

Postby bdcbbq » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:25 pm

. Tip your servers extra for this deal...

Tip the full meal price at least.
bdcbbq

bdcbbq

Postby Buck Wheat » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:36 pm

After July 9, downtown will return to "PISS, SHIIT and PANHANDLE SOUTH BEND". Oh well, at least Dee made a few bucks during this laughable 'Band-Aid On A Severed Limb' experiment.

http://sbundercover.wordpress.com/2011/07/05/bringing-people-downtown/

DOWNTOWN JEFFREY BROWN

:whistle:
Buck Wheat

Postby Westmore 103 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Unread postby Buck Wheat » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:36 pm
After July 9, downtown will return to "PISS, SHIIT and PANHANDLE SOUTH BEND". Oh well, at least Dee made a few bucks during this laughable 'Band-Aid On A Severed Limb' experiment.

Isn't it up to the Police to "POLICE" downtown? I have seen quite a few "POLICE" eating at a discounted rate at several restaurants downtown and at CJ's for FREE. Why don't the "POLICE" do their job and clean up these bums and panhandlers downtown and help out these Business owners who are hurting because of all the bad thugs downtown.
Do your job!
"The best and most beautiful things of this world can't be seen or touched.
They must be felt by the heart."
Westmore 103

Postby Buck Wheat » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:53 am

Most (if not all) of the SBPD patrol officers believe that they are not allowed to "take out the trash" because Luecke has made South Bend a "sanctuary city" for thugs, gangstas, bums, vagrants, drunks, drug addicts, prostitutes, panhandlers, retards, psychos and other assorted public menaces. Or at least that is their perception. As for Chief Boykins, he was appointed by the current mayor. Get the picture? Am I right, Dunk?

:whistle:
Buck Wheat

PreviousNext

Return to Community Announcements