backstageadd ND

Father's Day Fly in - Drive in breakfast

Re: Father's Day Fly in - Drive in breakfast

Postby raycyrx » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Happy Mom wrote:
raycyrx wrote:Who did you hear from? I was looking forward to meeting you, bsd, but was told he was busy the whole time I was there.

Mrs. BSD, I think, told me you and the Family were there. We got there early and left around 10:15. We'll have to have another SBF get-together.. :D
BSD was flying the whole time Dr. Happy and I were there. We would see him land, unload, load and take off again. He was a very popular Pilot! :clap:

OK... how does Mrs. BSD know me?
The Church is not a hotel for saints. It is a hospital for sinners.
St. Augustine
raycyrx

Postby bob_rx2000 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 am

raycyrx wrote:OK... how does Mrs. BSD know me?

After years of marriage to BSD, perhaps she has become psychic about knowing his oddball compatriots from the SBF?
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 am

Raycyrx, I'm not sure it was her but I asked several people to be on the look out for you and the Family after I heard you were coming...Maybe your fame precedes you. :D
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby raycyrx » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Happy Mom wrote:Raycyrx, I'm not sure it was her but I asked several people to be on the look out for you and the Family after I heard you were coming...Maybe your fame precedes you. :D

Maybe... I'm just always curious about the six degrees of separation thing.
St. Augustine
raycyrx

Postby backstagedee » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:02 pm

raycyrx wrote:

Mrs. BSD knows all, period. It is my complete grasp of that fact that keeps me off the couch at night.

Plus, another SBF'r pointed you out. That person recognized you from some videos you once posted, school functions and another all too obvious clue...
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
backstagedee

Postby raycyrx » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 pm

backstagedee wrote:
raycyrx wrote:

Mrs. BSD knows all, period. It is my complete grasp of that fact that keeps me off the couch at night.

Plus, another SBF'r pointed you out. That person recognized you from some videos you once posted, school functions and another all too obvious clue...

SBF'rs need to start introducing themselves to me... since many seem to already know me.
St. Augustine
raycyrx

Postby backstagedee » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Sunday June 19th is Father's Day. That always means pancakes, sausage and airplane rides at the Mishawaka Pilot's Club. Breakfast is $6 for adults and $5 for kids. Grub includes a big sausage link,AYCE pancakes, coffee, milk and OJ (no eggs this year to allow us to hold the line on price so feel free to load up on 'cakes). Airplane rides are $25 in fine little machines that were built in Kansas and are piloted by highly skilled and handsome aviators. The proceeds are to fund our aviation scholarship. So far we have awarded scholarships to students from Jimtown, Penn and a Notre Dame student.
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
backstagedee

Postby jroyale » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:48 pm

count me in again.

this is an awesome way to start the day off, and I do mean start. The lines for both food and the airplane lines do get long because of the fantastic job this club does with this day. well worth the price of admission.
Molon Labe

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
Aristotle
jroyale

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Dr. Happy and I plan to attend again.... Hopefully I won't get bumped this year from a flight in the bi-plane.. :D
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Previous

Return to Community Announcements