backstageadd ND

Roofers

Good or bad customer service experience? Do or do not recommend a service or store? Let us know here.

Re: Roofers

Postby bob_rx2000 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 pm

When I was but a teenager, back in the dark ages, my father decided that our house needed a new roof. It was a two-story house, but built on the edge of a hill so that about half of it was effectively 2.5 to 3 stories high. Bob_Rx-Sr. decided the perfect role for Bob_Rx, well known for his inability to wield a hammer, was to tote the squares of shingles up the ladder. I spent a week running up and down that d**ned ladder carrying shingles up and throwing them on the roof. I decided then and there that it was "ranch house" for Bob_Rx for the rest of his life, and roofers are to be hired.
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby Kingsman » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:21 pm

BW: Kenny Guinn, 73, a Republican who served two terms as governor of Nevada
Kingsman

Postby GoldNDome » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:26 pm

In the absence of a "solid" referral for a roofing contractor, it is highly advised that one seek the assistance of a referral-type organization. These organizations offer information on professional services of all types, including roofing contractors. By seeking the assistance of such an organization, one is much more likely to secure the services of a competent, reasonably priced professional.

Indianapolis Roofing Contractors
GoldNDome

Previous

Return to Merchants and Services