backstageadd ND

Snowblowers

Good or bad customer service experience? Do or do not recommend a service or store? Let us know here.

Snowblowers

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Ours just died and I don't want Dr. Happy out there shoveling like he did on Friday so I insisted he get a new snow blower. We looked at Lowes, Walmart, Home Depot, Menards,Sears, and others and after looking at Consumer Report, we ordered from Snow Blowers Direct.
http://www.snowblowersdirect.com/Ariens ... p4871.html
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Re: Snowblowers

Postby backstagedee » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:39 pm

I am glad the good Dr. chose the model with the Briggs engine instead of the LCT.
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
backstagedee

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:44 pm

backstagedee wrote:I am glad the good Dr. chose the model with the Briggs engine instead of the LCT.

:? Why ?
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby backstagedee » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:07 pm

About Briggs & Stratton
Briggs & Stratton produces some of the world's most reliable lawn mower engines and small engines. For over 100 years, we have manufactured engines that are durable, reliable and just easy to use and maintain. Every year, 3,000 employees build over 10 million small engines right here in America. Those are just some of the reasons why 8 out of 10 lawn mower brands choose to utilize Briggs & Stratton engines to power their lawn tractors and push mowers. Shouldn't you choose a Briggs & Stratton engine? Visit our Engine 101 section to find out how to select and care for a push lawn mower engine or a riding lawn mower engine.
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
backstagedee

Postby dunk50 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:01 pm

WELL, I sure hope it is a good one. I only wished you had asked before you committed to by. THIS is one heck of a blower. Maybe yours will be just as good but this one blew that heavy wet snow last week just great. At any rate, we both have nice new blowers.

http://www.snowblowersdirect.com/Toro-3 ... p5046.html
Military at 17, 7th SFG Ft. Bragg, 10th SFG Bad Tolz, 5th SFG Nam, 34 Years South Bend Police and retired. Should be fishin but I'm on here!
dunk50

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:07 pm

dunk50 wrote:WELL, I sure hope it is a good one. I only wished you had asked before you committed to by. THIS is one heck of a blower. Maybe yours will be just as good but this one blew that heavy wet snow last week just great. At any rate, we both have nice new blowers.

Want to race Dunk? :chores-mowlawn: :auto-checkeredflag:
Happy Mom

Postby bdcbbq » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:20 pm

I just have mine plowed.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby dunk50 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Happy Mom wrote:
dunk50 wrote:WELL, I sure hope it is a good one. I only wished you had asked before you committed to by. THIS is one heck of a blower. Maybe yours will be just as good but this one blew that heavy wet snow last week just great. At any rate, we both have nice new blowers.

Want to race Dunk? :chores-mowlawn: :auto-checkeredflag:

No, I would be happy if I never had to start it. If I could talk ALL my family into moving South, I would be GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I would give it to you and you could help Dr. Happy :dance:
Military at 17, 7th SFG Ft. Bragg, 10th SFG Bad Tolz, 5th SFG Nam, 34 Years South Bend Police and retired. Should be fishin but I'm on here!
dunk50

Postby bob_rx2000 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:00 am

Y'all should do what I did - prey on the elderly. To wit, I inherited my father-in-law's brand new, never been used, snowblower when he moved to the assisted care home... We really have no idea why, but he bought this thing just as he decided it was time to go to the assisted care. BSD, it has a Briggs & Stratton engine...
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:01 am

dunk50 wrote:
No, I would be happy if I never had to start it. If I could talk ALL my family into moving South, I would be GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I would give it to you and you could help Dr. Happy :dance:

I love you DUNK50!!! :romance-admire:
Happy Mom

Next

Return to Merchants and Services