backstageadd ND

Pub Crawl

Re: Pub Crawl

Postby Happy Mom » Sun May 04, 2014 8:00 am

Xenokilla wrote:
backstagedee wrote:
So, how did it go?

Still alive.

Yes, but when you are able, please give us some details. I was downtown last night and there was a group of runners running all over downtown. It looked crowded at the Chocolate Co. but not too packed..
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Ideal Baloney » Sun May 04, 2014 12:33 pm

I was there. I drove home drunk. My BAC was probably .396. Now I can't remember driving home last night. And I feel like s-h-i-t today. Other than that, I had a fun Pub Crawl.

:obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingchug: :obscene-drinkingdrunk: :obscene-drinkingfaded: :obscene-drinkingbuddies: :beer: :obscene-moneypiss:
Ideal Baloney

Postby Happy Mom » Sun May 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Ideal Baloney wrote:I was there. I drove home drunk. My BAC was probably .396. Now I can't remember driving home last night. And I feel like s-h-i-t today. Other than that, I had a fun Pub Crawl.

:obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingchug: :obscene-drinkingdrunk: :obscene-drinkingfaded: :obscene-drinkingbuddies: :beer: :obscene-moneypiss:

That is what scares me.... :shock:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby backstagedee » Sun May 04, 2014 2:47 pm

Since I don't know anyone who actually went, I guess I'll just go by the facebook comments
https://www.facebook.com/events/1405379406380645/
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
backstagedee

Previous

Return to Quality of Life