backstageadd ND

Racism

The truth you won't hear from the media

Racism

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Why I left the NAACP: Column
CL Bryant 6 a.m. EDT July 22, 2013
The NAACP has stopped advancing colored people and started advancing colored progressives.

(Photo: Phil Sears, AP)
Story Highlights

There was a time when the NAACP was at the forefront of black empowerment.
For far too long the NAACP has failed to advance anyone.
It's time for black Americans to reject the NAACP's message of entitlement and victimhood.

After a Florida juryacquitted George Zimmermanin the killing of Trayvon Martin, theNAACP pledgedthat it "will not rest until racial profiling in all its forms is outlawed." The reaction is characteristic of today's NAACP, a group that deals more in political demagoguery than in advancing the causes relevant to African Americans. The group is a shadow of what it once was.

There was a time when the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People was at the forefront of the fight for equal rights and black empowerment. As a two-term president of the NAACP branch in Garland, Texas, in the 1980s, I led our efforts to help the black community rise.

We believed that every child deserved a quality education that allowed him or her to become a leader in the community. We fought for the society that espoused the same values championed by Martin Luther King Jr., where our children would be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

Then I watched as progressives staged a coup to take over the Garland NAACP chapter and many others, including the national organization. Their agenda is angry, calling for every black man, woman, and child to be dependent on the government from cradle to grave – wards of the state, addicted to government handouts, living with a perpetual victim complex.

For far too long the NAACP has failed to advance anyone. Too many black youths are functionally illiterate. About 40 percent of blacks don't graduate from high school. Black unemployment is almost as high as it was during the Great Depression. While the NAACP continues to champion the rhetoric of race baiters, it has nothing to show for the donations taken from those struggling to make ends meet in the black community.

The end of my lifetime membership of the NAACP began the minute I dared to speak out. I was ostracized and punished for declaring that my rights come from God, not the government and that I believed the NAACP stood for the "advancement of colored people," not the "advancement of colored progressives."

Progressives in the NAACP called me a "bad soldier" for the organization. I refuse to fight for agendas that hold my community down in poverty. Black Americans are only 13.5 percent of the total population, but we represent 34 percent of all welfare recipients. The culture of dependency has our abolitionist forefathers rolling in their graves.

The organization's attempted manipulation of Martin's tragic death for its own gain – the NAACP even held its 2013 annual convention as close to the media covering Zimmerman's trial as it could – is just the latest example of a once-great organization gone completely off the rails. The case had nothing to do with "racial profiling," but the cynics at the NAACP saw an opportunity to score political points on a buzzword issue and relentlessly pounced.

It's time for black Americans to reject the NAACP's message of entitlement and victimhood. It's time for members of the black community to educate themselves on the values they won't hear from the NAACP pulpit.

I left the NAACP to travel the country preaching the message of freedom and self-empowerment. In the DNA of every true American is a thirst for liberty. Black people can be free. We just have to leave the government plantation.

Rev. CL Bryant is a FreedomWorks fellow and creator of the documentary "Runaway Slave."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2 ... eedo.mw_hh
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Re: Racism

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:46 am

In my opinion, this woman is racist and stupid to have gone on record and showed her ignorance...

Controversial commercial

http://www.abc57.com/video/Controversia ... 95791.html
By Meghan Schiller

Story Updated: Jul 30, 2013 at 11:43 PM EDT

SOUTH BEND, Ind-- A pretty girl with her cute curls is causing Cheerios some controversy.

"I found that one commercial offensive to my taste, to my generation, of the biracial couple," said SOT, Marilyn Carter, says biracial Cheerios is against her values.

Carter says she's tired of seeing this commercial on ABC57, so she emailed the station saying "it is plain to see that this half-breed child is being exploited and that is wrong."

"I call them half-breeds and I'm sorry but that's the way I was raised," said Carter. "This poor child is going to have hard knocks now the rest of her life growing up just because of the way our culture is."

But when asked if she'd call herself a racist...

"No, no opinonated yes, racist no" :liar:

ABC57 wanted to get some historical perspective on this issue, so we reached out to a professor of intercultural studies at St. Marys. Mana Derakhsani says the commercial's backlash is proof that a racial divide still exists, but says it's our children that will cure racism.

"Some of these children, the only president they'll have known is African American," said Derakhshani.

That's why when most children watch the cheerios commercial, the reaction is different.

"The children in that YouTube video didn't even notice that the couple in the commercial was interracial," said Derakhshani.

Carter did notice, and says it's all the talk at the Buchanan Senior Center.

"I can see 500 years down the road and everyone will be a light brown with brown eyes. There won't be any blue eyed, blonde people. I mean this is my opinion," said Carter.
:naughty: :roll:

http://www.abc57.com/video/Controversia ... 95791.html
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby bdcbbq » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:30 am

She was and is stupid for for doing that.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Vicious: Blacks pummel white child on bus
'They're about to beat this boy to death over here'

Published: 6 hours ago

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/white-child- ... ks-on-bus/

A cell-phone video captures the 13-year-old boy’s screams for help as he’s pummeled with fists and kicked by three bigger, older youths who “ganged up” on him as he was about to get off at his bus stop.

The black teens beat the white sixth-grader for roughly a minute before opening the emergency-exit door and fleeing the bus.

As the relentless assault unfolds, the bus driver John Moody yells at the teens to leave the boy alone. He also asks dispatchers to send help.

“You gotta get somebody here quick, quick, quick, quick,” he urged. “They’re about to beat this boy to death over here.”

Moody added, “Please get somebody here quick. There’s still doing it. There’s nothing I can do.”

Moody, 64, said he was too afraid to physically intervene. And according to Lealman Intermediate School’s policy, he is only required to call dispatch.

“The three boys just jumped on him and started pounding on him. And I did all I can,” he told WFLA-TV. “I was looking. It was like I was in shock. I was petrified.”

The attack took place July 9 in Pinellas County, Fla., but the horrific cell-phone video – and a bus surveillance video – came to light only recently.

Prosecutors say they have no grounds on which to charge the bus driver with a crime.

“It wasn’t like he was looking out the window cleaning his fingernails or something like that,” Chief Assistant State Attorney Bruce Bartlett told the TV station.

But police said Moody could have at least given first aid to the victim after the attackers fled through the vehicle’s emergency-exit door.

“There was clearly an opportunity for him to intervene and or check on the welfare of the children or the child in this case and he didn’t make any effort to do so,” Chief Robert Vincent of Gulfport Police Department told WFLA-TV.

Police say the youths attacked the victim after he told officials at their drop-out prevention school that one of them had tried to sell him drugs.

The victim suffered two black eyes and a broken arm.

Joshua Reddin, Julian McKnight and Lloyd Khemradj, all 15-years-old, were arrested soon after bolting from the bus.
Left to right: Joshua Reddin, Julian McKnight, Lloyd Khemradj

All three assailants are charged with aggravated battery. Reddin is also charged with unarmed robbery for taking the victim’s money after the beating.

Moody, who retired from his bus-driving job two weeks after the attack, said he’s still haunted by it and has suffered sleepless nights.

“I wanted to help him so bad,” he said. “I wanted to help him.”
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/white-child- ... ks-on-bus/
Happy Mom

Postby bdcbbq » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:11 am

Moody, who retired from his bus-driving job two weeks after the attack, said he’s still haunted by it and has suffered sleepless nights.

“I wanted to help him so bad,” he said. “I wanted to help him.”

Geez, I have absolutely no :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: here.

That kid who was getting beat never stood a chance. I hope the parents sue the sh!t out of him and the school.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating
Published August 08, 2013
FoxNews.com

Self-appointed civil rights leaders and celebrities remained mum on the vicious beating of a white sixth-grader at the hands of three older African-Americans in Florida, despite a growing chorus of critics who called their silence hypocrisy given their recent, racially-charged condemnation of the Sunshine State.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, who both blasted Florida in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting and the acquittal of George Zimmerman in Martin's death, with Jackson calling it an "apartheid state" and "our Selma," have not spoken publicly of the brutal beating aboard a school bus caught on cellphone and surveillance video. Neither Jackson nor Sharpton responded to requests for comment from FoxNews.com.

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Robert Zimmerman Jr., who vociferously defended his brother against charges the shooting of Martin was racially motivated, also chimed in, taking Sharpton and Jackson to task for staying silent on the beating.

“It's time 2 "unplug" their mic if U ask me...“@JimmieFleek: @rzimmermanjr @TheRevAl @RevJJackson apparently racism only works one way?” Zimmerman tweeted.

The attack took place July 9 in the St. Petersburg-area community of Gulfport. But the horrific cellphone and surveillance video came out only recently. Police say the three youths, all African-American, attacked the boy after he told officials at their dropout prevention school that one of them had tried to sell him marijuana. The unidentified boy was left with a broken arm and two black eyes.

Joshua Reddin, Julian McKnight, and Lloyd Khemradj, all 15 years old, were arrested a short time later. All three were charged with aggravated battery and have since been released. Reddin is also charged with unarmed robbery.

Gulfport Police Chief Robert Vincent told Fox News the attack does not appear to be racially motivated and was due to the younger boy reporting that one of the assailants had tried to sell him marijuana.

West, who represented southeastern Florida in the House, denounced Jackson and Sharpton as “race-baiters” and “faux leaders” during the Zimmerman trial for making the death of Martin into a racial issue.

“Do you really want to talk about the issues that are confronting the black community or do you want to talk about the politically manufactured crises that you have these faux leaders and these race-baiters that are out there, you know, promoting it,” West said in a July interview on Fox News Radio.

Rev. Dr. Manuel Sykes, president of the St. Petersburg chapter of the NAACP, told FoxNews.com his group is aware of the bus beating and is monitoring it closely.

“We would want to see if any and all information out there has determined if there are any disparities,” he said.

All three of the assailants were expelled from school and are due back in court for a hearing early next week.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/08/ja ... z2bWEvJMUz
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:44 pm

FAMILY PICNIC TURNS TO HORROR THANKS TO BLACK MOB...
June 30, 2013

Family Picnic: Woman pistol whipped while trying to defend son...

As pundits pondered whether calling George Zimmerman a “white a** cracker” was a racial epithet, black mob violence in other parts of the country proceeded apace last week, almost unnoticed.

In Niagara Falls, a black mob of 20 attacked a mother and her family on a picnic. They hurled racial slurs and told them they did not like their “Puerto Rican (expletive) music.”

The Niagara Gazette described what happened next as a “fight,” although many would call it an assault:

“Her son was punched and kicked by several people and fell to the ground. When her son picked himself up, the woman said a man from the group pulled out a pistol and pointed it in her son’s face. She said someone in the group was yelling, ‘Shoot him … shoot him.’

“The woman said the man with the gun, later identified as Dionte D. Dolson, began working the pistol’s slide as if the pistol misfired or didn’t work properly.

“The woman said she ran to her son as she was in fear for his life and Dolson pistol whipped her twice in the head, causing two knots to her head.”

Two people were arrested.

Just a few hours earlier a few hundred miles away in Pittsburgh, a mob of black people “savagely beat” a white teenager, then stole his shoes. All on video. All the while screaming “World Star. World Star, ” apparently a reference to popular hip hop website that often features videos of black-mob violence.
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/fa ... -black-mob
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:54 am

Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:33 pm

Race Hoax? Oprah 'Apologizes' After Accused Racist Calls Her a Liar

by John Nolte 13 Aug 2013, 11:02 AM PDT
With hardly any scrutiny or skepticism, the mainstream media allowed one of the most powerful persons in the world to attack a powerless sales clerk as a racist. And now that this anonymous sales clerk has branded Oprah Winfrey a liar, the billionaire media mogul is trying to make it all go away with a non-apology apology.

While promoting her new film, "Lee Daniels' The Butler," Winfrey relayed an anecdote about being a victim of racism to Entertainment Tonight. "I say to the woman, 'Excuse me, may I see that bag right above your head?' And she says to me, 'No, it's too expensive.' … She refused to get it."

Those are Oprah's exact words -- all told within the context of racism still being a very real problem for black people throughout the world.

During the interview, though, Oprah also refused -- and this will be important later -- to identify the store.

Immediately after airing this anecdote, the story blew up here in America and around the world -- and did so with scarcely anyone in media bothering to verify the story or express any kind of skepticism.

Within a few days, the entire country of Switzerland apologized.

Then, Tuesday, this sales clerk, who has been vilified globally as the second coming of Bull Conner (who was a Democrat, by the way), finally spoke out and declared Oprah a liar:

I didn't hurt anyone. I don't know why someone as great as her must cannibalize me on TV. … If it had all taken place as she claimed, why has she not complained the next day at the wedding of Tina Turner with Trudie Goetz, my boss? She was there also at the Turner wedding as a guest. I don't understand it. ... I spoke to Oprah Winfrey in English. My English is OK but not excellent, unfortunately. ... I didn't know who she was when she came into the store. That wouldn't have made any difference if I had.”

And what is Oprah's reaction to being called a liar by a racist? Well, it certainly isn't the reaction of someone who was the victim of racism and then called a liar by the racist.

No, when confronted with the shop girl's charge, Oprah issued a non-apology apology saying she was "sorry" the incident "got blown up."

Well, who blew it up? While promoting the movie, Oprah also shared the anecdote with Larry King. Obviously, this anecdote is part of Oprah's "Butler" promotional tour.

If we had a media worth a damn, it is right about now that they would be all over this.

There is more than enough evidence to suggest the possibility that Winfrey just exposed some innocent sales clerk to worldwide racial infamy using an exaggerated anecdote:

1. As I said yesterday, isn't it just a little "too neat" that, while promoting a film with a heavy racial theme, Oprah pulls a "this racism just happened to me" anecdote out of a $38,000 purse?

2. Why didn't Oprah want to announce to the world the name of a store that practices racism? Would that make the story too easy to check?

3. I repeat: Why isn't Oprah outraged that a practicing racist just called her a liar in front of the whole world?

Our media claims that its job is to hold power accountable, especially when the powerful exploit the powerless.

Don't hold your breath. Our media loves a race hoax. Although all the evidence proved race had nothing to do with the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, the media eagerly joined Al Sharpton and Barack Obama in their cynical con to pretend it did.

But what's the reputation of a nobody sales clerk to a media that just falsely smeared the entire state of Florida?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism ... swiss-mess
Happy Mom

Next

Return to Political Watch