backstageadd ND

Racism

The truth you won't hear from the media

Re: Racism

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:47 pm

"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:32 am

"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:10 pm

This is sick, disturbing and criminal... Lowest form of life...

Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:47 am

Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:39 am

Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:35 am

Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:19 pm

Lady Accuses Police Officers Of Stopping Her For “Walking While Black”… Then This Video Shows Up

Dorothy Bland is the dean of the school of journalism at the University of North Texas. An African American, Bland also became a recent viral phenomenon when she accused white police officers of detaining her for “walking while black.” :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

One problem: Ms. Bland seems to have forgotten that police cars are equipped with dash cams. After she wrote an op-ed for the Dallas Morning News, police decided to release the video, which showed she was stopped for a definite reason.

“Flashing lights and sirens from a police vehicle interrupted a routine Saturday morning walk in my golf-course community in Corinth,” Bland wrote in the Wednesday piece.

“Like most African Americans, I am familiar with the phrase ‘driving while black,’ but was I really being stopped for walking on the street in my own neighborhood?”

Bland said she was terrified and that the police intimidated her.

“Knowing that the police officers are typically armed with guns and are a lot bigger than my 5 feet, 4 inches, I had no interest in my life’s story playing out like Trayvon Martin’s death,” Bland added. “I stopped and asked the two officers if there was a problem; I don’t remember getting a decent answer before one of the officers asked me where I lived and for identification.

“Although I am not related to Sandra Bland, I thought about her, Freddie Gray and the dozens of others who have died while in police custody.”

However, shortly after she published her piece, Corinth Police Chief Debra Walthall submitted a rebuttal, as well as the dash cam video from the stop.

“My officers, a field training officer and his recruit, observed Ms. Bland walking in the roadway wearing earbuds and unaware that there was a pickup truck directly behind her that had to almost come to a complete stop to avoid hitting her,” Walthall wrote.

“The driver of the truck looked at the officers as they passed and held his hands in the air, which implied ‘aren’t you going to do something about this?’ The officers turned around and drove behind Ms. Bland.

“They activated their in-car video camera, which shows her again walking in the roadway impeding traffic. They activated their emergency lights — no siren was ever sounded — they exited their patrol vehicle and contacted Ms. Bland.”

Yes, the only reason Dorothy Bland was pulled over by police was the fact that she was acting as an entitled nuisance, holding up traffic so that she could walk wherever she wanted to.

And, as it turns out, they apparently made it plain why she was stopped.

“They immediately advised Ms. Bland about the pickup truck and the fact that it was safer for her to walk against traffic so she could see the cars and jump out of the way if necessary. The interaction between Ms. Bland and the officers was very cordial and brief,” Whitehall wrote.

“I am surprised by her comments as this was not a confrontational encounter but a display of professionalism and genuine concern for her safety.”

The video seems to show the same thing:

Of course, how many people are going to share that part on Facebook? It doesn’t fit into the media’s narrative, so it has to go. Much like in the case of the woman who shares her surname or Freddie Gray, when the facts don’t match up with the agenda, reporters will always go with the agenda.

Next time, though, anyone looking to make a spurious claim against the police should remember that video exists, and it can be used against them — perhaps not in a court of law, but certainly in the court of public opinion.

H/T Mad World News

Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter if you agree this is yet another instance of the liberal media creating a story where it doesn’t exist.
http://conservativetribune.com/lady-acc ... manualpost
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:45 am

After Seeing The Extremely Tragic Thing That Happened Here, Black Lives Matter Needs To Shut Up
This is incredibly disturbing...

Alexander Sommerset November 11, 2015 at 11:34am

The Black Lives Matter movement insists that, when it comes to law enforcement conflicts, only blacks are shot down by white cops without cause. But that claim doesn’t wash in the case of two African American police officers arrested in Louisiana for the shocking shooting death of a 6-year-old autistic boy and the serious wounding of the boy’s father, all seemingly without cause.

Thus far no public explanation has been offered as to why two Marksville police officers working for the city marshal were involved in a car chase with Christopher Few on November 3rd. What is clear, however, is that once the pursuit ended, the lawmen identified as Norris Greenhouse, Jr. and Derrick Stafford unleashed a storm of lead at Few’s car, seriously wounding the man and instantly killing his autistic 6-year-old boy who was strapped into a car seat next to his dad.

Advertisement

RELATED STORIES

WOW: The Paris Terror Attacks Just Made This New York Senator’s Idea Seem Almost Insane
ALERT: Here’s Why The Paris Terror Attacks Could FORCE Obama To Actually DO Something
This Barbaric Islamic ‘Tradition’ Is Gaining A Deeply Disturbing Foothold…in America!
A “disturbing” video of the shooting from a third officer’s body cam seems to show two black officers gunning down the unarmed man and his son without clear cause. Only days after the fatal encounter, the two officers were arrested and charged with murder, signaling that the department is not backing the officers’ version of events, whatever that may be.

“The initial statement to my investigators was that the vehicle was backing up, they feared for their lives and they started firing,” head of the Louisiana State Police, Col. Michael Edmonson, told the media.

Once the revealing video emerged, as CBS News reports, Edmonson said the shooting was “one of the most disturbing things he’s ever seen.”

The third officer on the scene whose body cam caught the incident has said that he didn’t see Mr. Few acting in a threatening manner toward police, and it has reportedly been confirmed that there were no notices or warrants for the motorist’s arrest in the system. Furthermore, there was no weapon found in the man’s car.

Few’s disabled young son, Jeremy, was shot five times in the head and chest and died where he sat.

“He was always smiling always happy. He was diagnosed with autism when he was 2. He loved everyone he met and they loved him,” the boy’s grandmother, Samantha Few, said. “As far as what caused his death, the only thing I have been told is he died from gunshot wounds. He didn’t deserve what happened. He wouldn’t hurt a fly.”

According to Col. Edmonson, though, there just doesn’t seem to be any cause for the officers to have started shooing.

“That video was incredible,” Edmonson said. “I mean, as a father, much less head of the state police, I looked at that tape, I said this is incredibly disturbing.”

After being asked if the victim was to blame for the shooting, Edmonson said, “It doesn’t seem from what we see because we don’t know why they were trying to chase him.”

While the two officers involved have been charged with second degree murder, the final question here, though, might well be: Where are the race baiters and hustlers condemning two black cops for shooting an unarmed white man and killing his son?

http://www.tpnn.com/2015/11/11/seeing-e ... it=1810641
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:52 am

Black Texas High Schooler Pretends To Be White On Social Media When Threatening To Shoot Up School

CHUCK ROSS
Reporter
1:13 AM 11/20/2015

An African-American high school student in Texas who pretended to be white on social media when she threatened to kill 10 of her classmates has been arrested for making terroristic threats.

Shalaria Jones, 17, posted the threats on a fake Twitter account she created with the handle @whitebitchhoe.

“im at @jamesbowiehighschool sittin in class thinkin who should I kill first by the way im white nd a junior,” read one Jones tweet.

A student at James Bowie High School in Arlington, Jones also stated that she wanted to kill 10 people with 23 bullets. The threat prompted a police investigation, and some parents pulled their children out of school as well.

Shalaria Jones
Shalaria Jones

In another tweet, Jones posted a picture of a handgun. She also wrote:
“@ 12 be readie for bowie to hav a schoo shootin.”

According to the Dallas Morning News, Jones issued the threat in order to avoid going to school. Jones had used her cell phone to search for a picture of a gun on Google. Her tweet was also saved in the phone’s memory.

She was being held on $10,000 bond in the Arlington city jail.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/20/black ... z3s2VnLOhS
Happy Mom

Postby bob_rx2000 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:04 pm

How did someone with that level of spelling skill manage to make it to the 11th grade?
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

PreviousNext

Return to Political Watch