backstageadd ND

Voter Fraud

The truth you won't hear from the media

Re: Voter Fraud

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:12 pm

"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:47 pm

"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:50 am

Happy Mom

Postby BobbyBeetleMishawaka » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:24 pm

The Wall Street Journal has a fine piece on the Obama Administration and voter fraud. -- BBM

Political Fraud About Voter Fraud: The president's selective statistics are red meat to supporters, but still bogus.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303380004579521603120225572?mg=reno64-wsj&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB10001424052702303380004579521603120225572.html
THE ONLY REASON
TO BE AGAINST VOTER ID
IS IF YOU SUPPORT VOTER FRAUD.

-- Bill Adams
BobbyBeetleMishawaka

Postby Happy Mom » Tue May 20, 2014 9:00 am

Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:16 am

Illinois Republican tries to cast vote for himself, but then THIS happens

Michael Cantrell

voting-mach-HR811

A Republican candidate for the Illinois state House received quite a shock after going to the polls in Cook County to cast a vote for himself in the upcoming election.

It appears the machine is a bit hostile to anyone who doesn’t vote Democrat.

From BizPacReview:

Republican Illinois state House candidate Jim Moynihan was taken aback Monday when he intended to cast a vote for himself and the touch-screen voting machine instead cast a vote for a Democrat.

“While early voting at the Schaumburg Public Library today, I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan told the Illinois Review. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

Accordingly his faith in the balloting system of Cook County has been shaken, the Illinois Review reported.

While using the machine, Moynihan voted in various races on the ballot and noticed that whenever he voted for a Republican the machine registered a vote for the Democrat opponent. He alerted the election judge and demonstrated the error. Eventually, Moynihan was allowed to vote for himself and other Republicans.

“Clearly, I am concerned that citizens will be unable to vote for the candidate of their choice, especially if they are in a hurry and do not double check their ballot,” Moynihan said. “I cannot say whether or not this was intentional, but Cook County voters deserve better and should not have their right to vote suppressed.”
This is definitely strange, and with all of the recent cases of voter fraud that have been popping up across the country, it starts to make you think that some of these elections might be rigged.

Nobody would believe that though, right? Not unless they were some sort of crazy conspiracy theorist. Surely the most lawless president in history and his goons would never participate in such a blatant disregard for the voting process.

I really hope everyone caught the sarcasm here, as I was laying it on pretty thick.

The bottom line here is that something fishy is up with these voting machines, whether they were tampered with or not. As you go to the polls this November to cast your vote–a critical right to exercises I might add–be sure to check the machine as you go along to ensure it’s casting your vote correctly. We certainly don’t need any more Democrats getting elected into office, whether on purpose or by accident.

Read more at http://www.youngcons.com/illinois-repub ... BPpOovR.99
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:06 pm

NY Democratic Committee Issues Creepy Warning to Its Constituents in Get Out the Vote Letter
BY KARA PENDLETON (1 HOUR AGO) | ELECTIONS

Losing the “War on Women” narrative, the Democrat party has taken a tactic that some may call “Get Out the Vote” gone horribly wrong.

In a letter mailed out to registered Democrat voters, the New York State Democratic Committee told voters to vote in the midterms or else, according to the New York Post.

The letter included what some call intimidating language.

Who you vote for is your secret. But whether or not you vote is public record…. We will be reviewing…. voting records . . . to determine whether you joined your neighbors who voted in 2014.

If you do not vote this year, we will be interested to hear why not.

Not only did some letter recipients take to Twitter to report the letter, some had a few choice words for the DNC.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/195876- ... gop-a-win/
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:30 am

Wisconsin mail carrier probed after allegedly dumping GOP political mailers
By M.D. KittlePublished November 02, 2014watchdog.org

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night may keep postal carriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds. But partisan politics, now that may be another matter altogether.

An investigation has been launched into a Neenah, Wisconsin postal carrier who allegedly dumped into a recycling bin hundreds of political advertisement mailers from the campaign of Mike Rorhkaste, Republican candidate for Wisconsin’s 55th Assembly District, Rorhkaste tells Wisconsin Reporter.

Neenah Postmaster Brian Smoot, who was alerted to the incident on Thursday, confirmed that there is an ongoing investigation into the matter, and referred Wisconsin Reporter to the Office of the Inspector General for the U.S. Postal Service. OIG representatives there did not return several phone calls seeking comment Sunday.

“I am not allowed to comment because it is an active investigation,” Smoot said of accusations that the unidentified mail carrier mishandled the political literature.

Click for more from watchdog.org.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11 ... l-mailers/
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:25 pm

North Carolina poll workers offer ballots to impostor -- TWENTY TIMES!

Undercover video shows North Carolina poll workers offering ballots to ineligible impostor – TWENTY TIMES – putting voter ID battle on the front burner

Conservative guerrilla filmmaker James O'Keefe pretended to be a series of North Carolinians who hadn't voted in years
In precinct after precinct, election officials offered him ballots without confirming his identity
Only one polling place turned him away without an ID, but officials there were breaking the rules in order to do it

O'Keefe famously embarrassed US Attorney General Eric Holder by obtaining the cabinet member's ballot in Washington as a protest against the lack of an ID mandate at the polls – a racially charged US controversy
New Mexico officials said Saturday that someone had fraudulently voted in the name of a man who later showed up in person to cast his ballot

(UK Daily Mail) -- North Carolina election officials repeatedly offered ballots last week to an impostor who arrived at polling places with the names and addresses of 'inactive' voters who hadn't participated in elections for many years.

No fraudulent votes were actually cast: It was the latest undercover video sting from conservative activist James O'Keefe, whose filmmaking résumé reads like a target list of liberal causes.

He famously shuttered ACORN, the community organizing outfit once linked to Barack Obama. He dressed in an Osama bin Laden costume and waded across the Rio Grande from Mexico to America as a show of disdain for U.S. border policy. He videotaped people admitting they sold taxpayer-provided cellphones for drugs, shoes, handbags and spending cash.

Now O'Keefe has strolled into more than 20 voting precincts in Raleigh, Durham and Greensboro, N.C., proffering the names of people who seldom vote in order to test the integrity of the election process. It seems to have failed on a massive scale.

'I just sign this and then I can vote?' he asked one poll worker. 'Yep,' came the reply.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/no ... enty-times
Happy Mom

PreviousNext

Return to Political Watch