backstageadd ND

The War Against Law Enforcement and Authority

The truth you won't hear from the media

The War Against Law Enforcement and Authority

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:34 pm

"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Re: The War Against Law Enforcement and Authority

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:08 pm

NYPD Cops BAN New York Mayor de Blasio From Police Funerals

December 13, 2014 By Greg Campbell

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has become a hated man by New York’s finest and is now about as welcomed at the funerals of fallen police officers as the Westboro Church clowns.

De Blasio has been refusing to support the NYPD in recent weeks and has failed to support the NYPD when a grand jury did not indict a Staten Island police officer in the death of Eric Garner.

During a press conference, de Blasio trashed those who put their lives on the line and stoked the flames of racial tension by noting that he has warned his mixed-race son, Dante, to be careful around police officers.

“We’ve had to literally train him, as families have all over this city for decades, in how to take special care in any encounter he has with the police officers who are there to protect him,” the mayor said.

Now, police officers are banding together to make sure de Blasio knows that if he is not willing to support police officers in life, he should not be able to publicly show support after death and as such, many NYPD officers are banding together to make sure de Blasio knows he is not welcome at police funerals.

The NY Post reports:

Cops are warning Mayor de Blasio and Council Speaker Melissa ​Mark-​Viverito to stay away from their funerals should they be ​killed in the line of duty.

The Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association distributed a flier to members, blaring: “DON’T LET THEM INSULT YOUR SACRIFICE!” Cops were encouraged to sign and submit the “Don’t Insult My Sacrifice” waiver to ban the cop-bashing pols from their funerals.

“I, as a New York City police officer, request that Mayor Bill de Blasio and City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito refrain from attending my funeral services in the event that I am killed in the line of duty,” the waiver states.

“Due to Mayor de Blasio and Speaker Mark-Viverito’s consistent refusal to show police officers the support and respect they deserve, I believe that their attendance at the funeral of a fallen New York City police officer is an insult to that officer’s memory and sacrifice.”

Officers can download the form on the PBA’s Web site and drop off a signed copy to their PBA delegates.

The mayor traditionally attends funerals for fallen officers.

“This is deeply disappointing,” the mayor and the council speaker said in a joint statement.

“Incendiary rhetoric like this serves only to divide the city, and New Yorkers reject these tactics.

“The mayor and the speaker both know better than to think this inappropriate stunt represents the views of the majority of police officers and their families.”

The mayor uses his son in a press conference to warn of the mad-dog racist cops patrolling the five bureaus and he has the gall to accuse the police officers of spewing “incendiary rhetoric” that “serves only to divide?”

De Blasio has made it clear where his loyalties stand and it is not with the boys in blue, but on the side of enraged race-baiters.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/12/13/nypd-cop ... -funerals/
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Happy Mom

Postby st michael jr » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:27 pm

I give credit to the NYPD for taking a stand against the mayor that will probably cause strife, but was needed. God bless them.

Also, I am completely disgusted with the ND women's team who wore black "I can't breathe" tshirts for today's games. An insult to all in law enforcement
st michael jr

Postby Xenokilla » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:11 am

st michael jr wrote:I give credit to the NYPD for taking a stand against the mayor that will probably cause strife, but was needed. God bless them.

Also, I am completely disgusted with the ND women's team who wore black "I can't breathe" tshirts for today's games. An insult to all in law enforcement

Its because the police do things like this: http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/dec ... -reformer/ and do not get thrown in jail for it.

Also, someone is throwing a pro police event: https://www.facebook.com/events/956417591055115/
In response to the University of Notre Dames inappropriate support of the Women's Basketball Team, wearing the "I cannot breath" shirts on the anniversary of the line of duty deaths of two of our own local fallen heroes, in a year where 3 IN police officers died in the line of duty, we are holding a support rally. Please bring a sign stating your support, wear blue and black, and bring a candle to burn in the memory of Officers Roberts and Verkler. Let's send ND a message loud and clear that the local community supports our Law Enforcement, and that we do not want cheap, political pot shots,and political statement bullying in college sports. Let's support our local men and women in all local agencies who walk the thin blue line, putting their lives on the line daily so that we may live our lives carefree, and protected. Remember who was there 9/11. Remember who was there Fort Bragg. Remember who was there Boston Marathon. Remember who was there Columbine and Sandy Hook Elementary. Remember who will be there for you. Remember.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -James Mattis
On twitter: @Xenokilla
Check my game reviews and other vids: http://www.youtube.com/xenokillaoftaw
Xenokilla

Postby bdcbbq » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:21 am

st michael jr wrote:I give credit to the NYPD for taking a stand against the mayor that will probably cause strife, but was needed. God bless them.

I agree with both statements SMJ. Its particularly disgusting what the ND team did. ND has had a few violent crime issues this semester which has got everyone in an uproar. Then these "broads" do this. Its a slap in the face to the SBPD, NDPD, and the safety of the students. People don't get that the police really don't want to hurt anyone while performing their jobs.

Garner's death was nothing but an unfortunate incident. He started the physical confrontation the second he slapped away the officer's arm. Garner died because of his life choices, his choice at that moment, and his health. The only other option they had was a Taser which probably would have killed him anyway. Probably quicker.

I don't care how tough you are a 350lb+ guy who is resisting is difficult.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby Kingsman » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Coach Muffet is to blame here. What was she thinking? Should have told Taya Reimer that "we play basketball here" or some such cliche. That picture of Theodore Hesburgh or concern for "social justice (as per the SBT article) don't absolve her of a lapse of judgement. Big Jack should direct all coaches to not allow political demonstrations of any type.
Kingsman

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Kingsman wrote:Coach Muffet is to blame here. What was she thinking? Should have told Taya Reimer that "we play basketball here" or some such cliche. That picture of Theodore Hesburgh or concern for "social justice (as per the SBT article) don't absolve her of a lapse of judgement. Big Jack should direct all coaches to not allow political demonstrations of any type.

I absolutely agree. I am so disappointed in her lack of leadership....
Happy Mom

Postby Xenokilla » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:29 pm

one thing the George Zimmerman trial proved is that his action, although stupid, when it came down to the shooting, GZ was on his back and the Medical Examiner testified he had "his head slammed down on the ground no less then 6 times", and when he shot tryvon the shot was less then 6 inches from him. I think an open and televised trial of officer brown from Ferguson would lead to more facts like this coming to light. just like in the GZ case, racists will be racists and people will ignore the facts that don't agree with their narrative (on both sides) but for those of us interested in the truth i think it's an important step to maintain trust in our police forces.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -James Mattis
On twitter: @Xenokilla
Check my game reviews and other vids: http://www.youtube.com/xenokillaoftaw
Xenokilla

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:15 am

Happy Mom

Next

Return to Political Watch