backstageadd ND

The War Against Law Enforcement and Authority

The truth you won't hear from the media

Re: The War Against Law Enforcement and Authority

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:39 am

Megyn Kelly tears into the Liberals hypocritical stance on Black lives matter!!!

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/09/409863- ... newsletter
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:50 am

"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:00 am

White guy pulled over by black cop; what happens next will blow you away
Written by Michele Hickford, Editor-in-Chief on September 6, 2015

Every once in awhile, we need a little reminder that this world isn’t actually tearing to pieces and everyone isn’t filled with hate and rage.

I don’t know Mike Powers, but he has over 10,000 followers on Facebook. This particular post was shared 658,466 times. I can see why. Here is Mike’s story from September 2nd.

Driving through Mississippi this morning I got pulled over for speeding. A huge black cop got out of the car. Mr. Olympia walked up and asked for my license and insurance. He came back, informed me I was speeding and handed me my ticket.

As he started to walk away I asked him how he’s handling everything and how the cops are feeling in Mississippi with all of the senseless killings this week throughout the country. He said “things are tough, but we’re hanging in there and just trying to do the right thing and keep people safe…but it’s scary.”

I told him “just so you know, a lot of people are standing with you all and respect the risks you take every day to keep us safe.” I took my bracelet off and told him that I give these out to my family, friends, and military members who might need extra protection and that I hope it will keep him safe.

He took the bracelet, put it on, and his eyes started to tear up. I saw how much pain and stress this man and his family were probably under. I teared up too. As he walked away he said “this means more than you can imagine.” I came to find out my ticket was voided… so I’ll be donating the money to the “Palmer Home for Children” charity in Mississippi.

Two grown ass men, of different color, careers, upbringing, and journeys, who had never met before, sitting on the side of the road in Mississippi tearing up over how confusing and hate filled the world has become…shocked by random acts of kindness…realizing we aren’t alone in a world where evil tries to divide us every chance it gets.

Not much more to add to this except, AMEN.

http://allenbwest.com/2015/09/white-guy ... -you-away/
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:44 am

Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:13 pm

New England Police Officers Union Boycotts President Obama’s Labor Day Speech

John S. Roberts
September 7, 2015 6:07 pm

Police officers have become sitting ducks in recent months thanks to abysmal treatment by the media and our current administration. As the Black Lives Matter hate group becomes more vocal in wanting to take out all non-blacks, it seems like nobody is willing to say (or do) anything to shut them up.

23 cops have been gunned down in the line of duty in 2015 so far, and we still have nearly four full months until January 1.

When police officers are afraid of doing their jobs, we all lose. What’s interesting is that the people who hate cops the most (the BLM crowd and low-income liberals) need cops around the most!

This is the direct result of Barack Obama failing to act like a leader, but what else is new?

From Gateway Pundit via Boston Herald:

Jerry Flynn, a Lowell cop on leave while serving as executive director of the New England Police Benevolent Association, said his organization’s executive board has chosen to boycott President Obama’s Labor Day breakfast address in Boston today to make a statement about violence against police:

“Our members are enraged at his lack of support of law enforcement. It’s clear that he has an agenda, and unfortunately the police are not part of his agenda.

Let’s face it, (there have been) eight people killed in a nine-day period, eight police officers, and his silence up until recently has been deafening. And the real sad part of this — and when I went to the White House in the first term with (Vice President) Joe Biden — he said to me that he would be the voice of law enforcement. Well, as much as I love and adore Joe, his voice has been silent as well. So it’s not an Obama problem, it’s an administration problem.

This is a horror show, this is an epidemic of lawless people trying to kill police officers for no apparent reasons. Case in point is the lieutenant who was pumping gas in Houston. Over 7,000 people were at that church, and where was he (Obama)? Why wasn’t he there instead of a unity breakfast?”

Referring to the looting and destruction in Ferguson, Mo., following the shooting of Michael Brown, Flynn continued:

“I mean, he had the opportunity to do things then and he didn’t, and all he’s done is escalated and allowed these people that are hellbent on causing problems to do so. We can’t continue to have people who have no intention to do anything but to be disruptive. These aren’t good citizens. These are thugs who go out and try to cause problems.
This message should resonate loud and clear, 44.

Police Lives Matter, and the fact that the president is doing nothing about the vile rhetoric and brutality toward cops speaks volumes.

Obama loves to hear himself talk, but he never speaks up when it matters mos

http://www.youngcons.com/new-england-po ... ay-speech/
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:07 am

Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:10 pm

Happy Mom

Previous

Return to Political Watch