backstageadd ND

Hillary Clinton

The truth you won't hear from the media

Re: Hillary Clinton

Postby raycyrx » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Shinigami wrote:Lol, this whole thread is silly. The republicans are just as bad.

If you've got evidence of Reps committing perjury, let's see it.
The Church is not a hotel for saints. It is a hospital for sinners.
St. Augustine
raycyrx

Postby Shinigami » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:59 pm

Lol that's not even hard. Just look north Across the border into Michigan, with Republican Rick Synder and the entire debacle the Flint water crisis was.
For Hire, will post and moderate for beer.
Shinigami

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:53 am

Shinigami wrote:Lol that's not even hard. Just look north Across the border into Michigan, with Republican Rick Synder and the entire debacle the Flint water crisis was.

All the people who made those disastrous decisions were Liberal Democrats..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... he-making/

"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby raycyrx » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:20 pm

Shinigami wrote:Lol that's not even hard. Just look north Across the border into Michigan, with Republican Rick Synder and the entire debacle the Flint water crisis was.

So I ask for evidence of GOP perjury and you deliver:
The GOP governor approving a plan that the Dem city manager had approved after the Dem city mayor had approved the Dem city council plan.

Got it.
The Church is not a hotel for saints. It is a hospital for sinners.
St. Augustine
raycyrx

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:25 pm

raycyrx wrote:

So I ask for evidence of GOP perjury and you deliver:
The GOP governor approving a plan that the Dem city manager had approved after the Dem city mayor had approved the Dem city council plan.

Got it.

Thanks raycyrx! :clap: :clap:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:01 am

Happy Mom

Postby OldFud » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:25 am

Written in the wee hours of Election Day 2016 by a father whose username is GoodbyeHorses

To my daughters:

We are about to have an historic election. A woman, Hillary Clinton, is one of the candidates. She didn’t become a candidate because she was better, or smarter, or by any measure, more qualified. She has blood on her hands. She lies about everything. She cheats. She’s done unspeakable things and, up until now, has gotten away with it. She is a woman scorned and this, I believe, will make her a terrible President, should the wisdom of the American people falter and be overtaken by their emotions. Her motivation is naked: vengeance and hatred.

I’ve explained it to you many times, but I’ll say it again: You two can be anything you want, as long as you are qualified. You cannot be male, because you are female. Other than that, all other roles are open to you, if you are qualified. Do not endeavor to be dilettantes in life, but experts in your endeavors. Do not use Mrs. Clinton as an example of what you need to do to get ahead. She is a criminal and, it is my sincere hope, history will judger her as one.

Lying, cheating, stealing, murder… you are better people than she and you do not need to use her example as yours. American history is replete with female leaders who did not resort to Mrs. Clinton’s sickening schemes. However, I believe that each of you has it within you to lead justly, using the moral and ethical code you’ve demonstrated on numerous occasions.

I apologize for the future we’re leaving you.

-Your father
OldFud

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:51 pm

LOVE THIS! :romance-heartbeating: :romance-hearteyes:

OldFud wrote:Written in the wee hours of Election Day 2016 by a father whose username is GoodbyeHorses

To my daughters:

We are about to have an historic election. A woman, Hillary Clinton, is one of the candidates. She didn’t become a candidate because she was better, or smarter, or by any measure, more qualified. She has blood on her hands. She lies about everything. She cheats. She’s done unspeakable things and, up until now, has gotten away with it. She is a woman scorned and this, I believe, will make her a terrible President, should the wisdom of the American people falter and be overtaken by their emotions. Her motivation is naked: vengeance and hatred.

I’ve explained it to you many times, but I’ll say it again: You two can be anything you want, as long as you are qualified. You cannot be male, because you are female. Other than that, all other roles are open to you, if you are qualified. Do not endeavor to be dilettantes in life, but experts in your endeavors. Do not use Mrs. Clinton as an example of what you need to do to get ahead. She is a criminal and, it is my sincere hope, history will judger her as one.

Lying, cheating, stealing, murder… you are better people than she and you do not need to use her example as yours. American history is replete with female leaders who did not resort to Mrs. Clinton’s sickening schemes. However, I believe that each of you has it within you to lead justly, using the moral and ethical code you’ve demonstrated on numerous occasions.

I apologize for the future we’re leaving you.

-Your father
Happy Mom

Previous

Return to Political Watch