backstageadd ND

Hillary Clinton

The truth you won't hear from the media

Re: Hillary Clinton

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:48 am

"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Shinigami » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:26 am

Lol, this whole thread is silly. The republicans are just as bad.
For Hire, will post and moderate for beer.
Shinigami

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:42 pm

Shinigami wrote:Lol, this whole thread is silly. The republicans are just as bad.

Well there are more liberal sites than Conservative so it is about time Conservatives fight back against this ridiculous and dangerous woman. :doh: :hand: :clap:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Shinigami » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:32 am

With Donald Trump? Hah, I have lost all respect for the conservative, evangelical, republican party.
Shinigami

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Shinigami wrote:With Donald Trump? Hah, I have lost all respect for the conservative, evangelical, republican party.

I'm kind of surprise, especially with you being in the military. Obama has decimated our Armed Forces and Clinton is totally incompetent and a criminal. Have you read "13 Hours?"
Happy Mom

Postby bdcbbq » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:29 am

I'm of the opinion that the Republican/Conservative side of the party was turned off by Trump's attitude, ego, and brashness. Plus a lot of things Trump has said have been twisted away from what he actually said.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby Shinigami » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Happy Mom wrote:
Shinigami wrote:With Donald Trump? Hah, I have lost all respect for the conservative, evangelical, republican party.

I'm kind of surprise, especially with you being in the military. Obama has decimated our Armed Forces and Clinton is totally incompetent and a criminal. Have you read "13 Hours?"

Decimated? No, The Marine Corps is doing quite fine, I have lots of friends still in the service. I don't subscribe to Fox News Pundit fear mongering. As for Hillary, I don't care one bit for her, but the Republican nominee is unfit to be our President. Plus I'll never forget who sent us to Iraq, which turns out to be a lie. We went to war on a barnyard gold premise. @#$% the Republicans and their war hawks. Last thing we need is to get "tough on China," and start shooting Chinese Ships or start shooting down Russian Jets, and get into another war. Coming up next is women in Selective Service.
Last edited by Shinigami on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shinigami

Postby jroyale » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:58 am

You do realize that democrats voted for war authorization for the incursion in Iraq and Afganistan? How about the White House back "Arab Spring" and the further destabilization of the Egypt, Libya, Syria ... A one sided conversation is quite convenient in hindsight.
Molon Labe

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
Aristotle
jroyale

Postby Shinigami » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:06 am

jroyale wrote:You do realize that democrats voted for war authorization for the incursion in Iraq and Afganistan? How about the White House back "Arab Spring" and the further destabilization of the Egypt, Libya, Syria ... A one sided conversation is quite convenient in hindsight.

As well as the Republicans.
Shinigami

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:30 pm

Happy Mom

PreviousNext

Return to Political Watch