backstageadd ND

Mayor Pete Buttigieg marries partner Chasten Glezman

Mayor Pete Buttigieg marries partner Chasten Glezman

Postby OldFud » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:38 am

https://www.southbendtribune.com/news/local/mayor-pete-buttigieg-marries-partner-chasten-glezman-in-downtown-south/article_b9bb722b-bbb0-5b55-a73d-e014ac7e4bf1.html

Why was this story not above-the-fold, front page, of yesterday's (Sunday) paper
?
OldFud

Re: Mayor Pete Buttigieg marries partner Chasten Glezman

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:13 pm

I am so sick of hearing about his gayness. I could care less if only he ran this city competently. #40 in worst Cities to live in in the US.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/20 ... 415609001/
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby OldFud » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:37 am

47. South Bend, Indiana
> Population: 103,757
> Median home value: $79,500
> Poverty rate: 25.9%
> Pct. with at least a bachelor’s degree: 22.8%

While South Bend was once a major manufacturing center, the sector has contracted over the past few decades as the industry declined nationwide. The typical household in South Bend today earns just $36,273 a year, far less than the $55,775 national figure. The city’s property values fell in tandem with the worsening economy and shrinking population, and the median home value in South Bend today is just $79,500, among the lowest of any large U.S. city.

The city’s population has declined substantially since peaking in 1960, due to suburbanization and the loss of manufacturing giants such as Studebaker and Oliver Farm Equipment. In recent years, however, the population has risen for the first time in nearly half a century, rising 7.0% between 2013 and 2015.

Happy Mom: Notice that no mention is made of rising crime in the report originating from 247WallSt.com. And there exists a high, positive correlation between crime and poverty. This report shows over 1 out of every 4 South Bend residents live below the poverty line.

A Godless community is a lawless community -- 100% of the time. You show me ANY Godless community and I will show you a lawless community.
OldFud

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:37 pm

OldFud wrote:.

A Godless community is a lawless community -- 100% of the time. You show me ANY Godless community and I will show you a lawless community.

Or a Community with Liberals in charge....... :think:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Return to South Bend