Page 12 of 21

Re: SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:58 pm
by PatLancaster
St. Michael Jr knows who it is AND what happened.... :whistle:

Re: SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:07 pm
by Happy Mom
PatLancaster wrote:St. Michael Jr knows who it is AND what happened.... :whistle:

Who who is and what is it that happened? Y'all are confusing me.... :? :confusion-scratchheadyellow: :confusion-shrug:

Re: SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:19 am
by why me
Anything new on Pete's retirement?

Re: SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:56 am
by Happy Mom
why me wrote:Anything new on Pete's retirement?

I was thinking the same thing and wonder why the the Mayor is so quiet on his appointment of the Chief...also where are his puppet brigade? (the media)

Re: SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:19 pm
by bubblyone
Where or where are you South Bend Undercover?? We need you more than ever right now. I feel a storm a brewin in this here town! Hoping you are not in the midst of the whirling garbage about to be strewn in the sky!!

Re: SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:02 pm
by Happy Mom
bubblyone wrote:Where or where are you South Bend Undercover?? We need you more than ever right now. I feel a storm a brewin in this here town! Hoping you are not in the midst of the whirling garbage about to be strewn in the sky!!

What do you know bubblyone? Please tell!! (Plus I really miss SBUndercover :cry: )

Re: SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 am
by bubblyone
Me? I know absolutely nothing, other than I too, miss the south bend undercover blog. If I see one of my friends on the force anytime soon, I am going to ask though!!

Re: SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:01 pm
by clearblue1096
bubblyone wrote:Me? I know absolutely nothing, other than I too, miss the south bend undercover blog. If I see one of my friends on the force anytime soon, I am going to ask though!!



The guys I talked to on the PD are just as stumped... Someone knows something...

Re: SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:25 pm
by Bingo
Nobody knows, But the Shadow knows.... :think:

Re: SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:09 pm
by dunk50
ALRIGHT BINGO, fess up, you know something. I am really expecting a pm! :shhh: