backstageadd ND

SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

Re: SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

Postby saywatanayo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:45 pm

All I can tell you is that I really didn't spend much time on SBU. Or here for that matter until just recently given the current state of affairs that have plagued our beloved police department. I say that with all sincerity. It's easy to be negative day after day but everyone down there still loves being police officers and their commitment to a duty and honor we have chosen. To serve to the best of our abilities in a somewhat thankless and dangerous society.

The rumors are of course that Pete was given the two minute time out when his cover was blown. I understand his decision completely. I do believe I know exactly who he is and IF i'm correct, he's doing just fine. These are some of the issues that would negate any undertaking of a relaunch. Still pondering and investigating how it would be done. But seriously considering it. "Say" has a great many items of factual substance worthy of sharing that i believe could only benefit the healing so badly needed at 701. Working on something right now that will expose a certain group of individuals that have the audacity to call certain cops "killers" and "corrupt". One by one their legitimacy and credibility is destroyed with this public information. You just have to look for it. Stay tuned!
saywatanayo

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Ideal Baloney wrote:
saywatanayo wrote::) Pete's retired now! He should go fishing. I'm thinking of something more along the lines of "Hillstreet Blogs" With moderator "Andy Renko" or Sipowitz! hmmm?

I sure hope Pete wasn't outed and silenced by 701's West Wing brass. Do you know if he is OK, saywatanayo? Many of us were - and still are - concerned about his welfare. SBU was immensely popular here at SBF and we would all like to see it resurrected.

Actually the Southbendforum.com started as the FOP36 Website....
I personally thought it fascinating to hear all the inside opinions of the men and women who are out in South Bend and know exactly what is going on and the pulse of this City...
I truly hope Pete is okay and saywatanayo would be a fabulous contributor.... as he is here on SBF.... :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby John Q Public » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:38 pm

why me wrote:Anything new on Pete's retirement?

Me thinks it isn't retirement at all, its a leave of absence. Pete termporarily has had his head down trying to distance himself from what he has written about the guy who has final say as to who will be Chief and Assistant Chief. I'm gonna guess Pete and SBU will be back within a month or two after the Assistant Chiefs are named by Chief Teachman - - that is providing Pete doesn't get one of the coveted spots. But, Uniform Chief Pete Malloy kinda has a ring to it. We'll have to wait and see... :whistle:
If you like your health insurance, you can keep it. --- Barack Hussein Obama
John Q Public

Location: Somewhere in a tall building in downtown South Bend

Postby John Q Public » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:38 am

Happy Mom wrote:Just A Thought…
Posted on April 13, 2012

To coin a phrase as the title:

With a new mayor at the helm.
With the chief of police essentially being fired from his position.
With a new “interim” chief outsider being put into place with no term limit.
With that interim chief at the whim and wishes of the mayor.
With several Lieutenants and above who spent time politicking and showing their faces around Mayor Pete’s campaign.
With civilian comm. director Karen DePaepe being shown the door for a vague “conduct unbecoming” charge.
With the media getting a copy of Karen’s personnel paperwork where the city redacted seven lines of information in the document.
With city attorney denying media’s request for the recordings, saying “federal authorities” have those recordings.
With the mayor announcing a new SBPD “substation” being set up with little to no input from the officers.

SBPD brothers and sisters. I want you to listen to Pete very carefully here.

The Mayor now has 100% control of this department.

Joking and gossip aside, where Luecke had a chief in place like a puppet on a string, this has been made totally apparent.

Old timers think back to the SBPD “blue flu” days. What happened after that? The city (one Roger O. Parent) flexed muscle and divided the department up by sending us to “substations” where there was no central unity. Unless officers band and unite to show unity for one another, the city will continue to do so.

Not just at wage talks (oh yeah, we are SCREWED again this year.

[b]You young bucks that want to go out and continue to “save the world” with .043 grams of marijuana “drug arrests”, PI/DC/Resisting charges, and all your jumpouts: You aren’t accomplishing anything in terms of showing unity.[/b]

We are our own worst enemy more often than not. Let’s all discuss where this is getting us, shall we?

http://sbundercover.wordpress.com/

Just a few short months ago this is the type of internal strife and advice veteran officers are pushing onto the young agressive officers. Unfortunately, this is the type of attitude that Chief Teachman is up against! Officer Pete Malloy - Please say you weren't trying to keep South Bend's finest from doing the job they were sworn to do!
John Q Public

Postby John Q Public » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:07 pm

No uniform division chief, no South Bend Undercover....Hmmm, I wonder if Pete Malloy is still in the running for that coveted position? :whistle: :whistle:
John Q Public

Postby John Q Public » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Alright, so maybe the new Uniform Division Chief won't be Officer Pete Malloy. :D Has anybody heard when they are going to fill the position and who's on the short list?
John Q Public

Postby saywatanayo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Short list from what I heard includes the following: In no specific order.

Lt. Noonan
Lt. Hanley
Lt. Wells
Captain Hammer

Noonan is basically running midnights since his Capt. is never seen.
Hanley runs D.B. Effectively does three jobs. His, former Capt. Young (retired) and former Div. Chief Richmond (retired) Those two jobs still vacant.
Wells is Asst. Commander of MHU
Hammer is in charge of M.S.O.S. and Crime Prevention.

But than again, maybe some cop from Rhode Island will show up. Who knows. It's been almost two months since the interview process took place though from what i'm told.
saywatanayo

Postby BobbyBeetleMishawaka » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:54 am

THE ONLY REASON
TO BE AGAINST VOTER ID
IS IF YOU SUPPORT VOTER FRAUD.

-- Bill Adams
BobbyBeetleMishawaka

Postby John Q Public » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:47 pm

saywatanayo wrote:Short list from what I heard includes the following: In no specific order.

Lt. Noonan
Lt. Hanley
Lt. Wells
Captain Hammer

Noonan is basically running midnights since his Capt. is never seen.
Hanley runs D.B. Effectively does three jobs. His, former Capt. Young (retired) and former Div. Chief Richmond (retired) Those two jobs still vacant.
Wells is Asst. Commander of MHU
Hammer is in charge of M.S.O.S. and Crime Prevention.

But than again, maybe some cop from Rhode Island will show up. Who knows. It's been almost two months since the interview process took place though from what i'm told.

Thanks for the info. It seems like it should be a fairly easy choice considering all three are good candidates for the job. Can't be good for morale with such an important job being vacant for so long. :naughty: :naughty:
John Q Public

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:34 pm

South Bend FOP Lodge #36
4 hours ago via Mobile
FOP 36 would like congratulate Investigative Division Chief Steve Smith and Uniform Division Chief Scott Ruszkowski on their newly appointed positions. We look forward to moving forward and great things.

Just saw this on the SB FOP #36 Facebook page.... It didn't say what positions....does anyone know?
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

PreviousNext

Return to South Bend