backstageadd ND

SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

Re: SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

Postby saywatanayo » Thu May 05, 2016 10:10 am

WILL THE REAL CHIEF OF POLICE PLEASE STAND UP AND SHOW YOUR TRUE IDENTITY??? IN BED WITH THE LIKES OF MARIO SIMS AND CUBG DESPERATELY TRYING TO WOO THE BLACK COMMUNITY TO BE THE NEXT CHIEF??? THROWING EVERYONE UNDER THE BUS, EVEN "FRIENDS" TO GET TO THE FRONT OFFICE. INTEGRITY LOST!!!!!!!!!!

And what about THIS Chief Scott A. Ruszkowski before you became Chief:

"Certainly! I've been keeping one or two CUBG members updated on this process best I can. Other stuff I can as well but I like to have majority of facts before I put something out. The tapes for example... My personal opinion is the officers deserve termination at minimum, that is the feeling of most officers here too. It's not just derogatory comments, Young is also rumored to be on tape talking to his girlfriend and saying things (sexual) about another officers wife. He has more reason to keep those tapes closed. Corbett is just an a-hole idiot. Political crony suck a$$ who's a punk with a badge! I could go on but you already know. The worthless cops (Hanley, Trent, Horvath and Hammer) are all intertwined..." So I defamed and slandered? Lol

Mario Sims
48 mins •
Oh, the Chief also said this before becoming Chief:

Certainly! I've been keeping one or two CUBG members updated on this process best I can. Other stuff I can as well but I like to have majority of facts before I put something out. The tapes for example... My personal opinion is the officers deserve termination at minimum, that is the feeling of most officers here too. It's not just derogatory comments, Young is also rumored to be on tape talking to his girlfriend and saying things (sexual) about another officers wife. He has more reason to keep those tapes closed. Corbett is just an a-hole idiot. Political crony suck a$$ who's a punk with a badge! I could go on but you already know. The worthless cops (Hanley, Trent, Horvath and Hammer) are all intertwined...

Mario Sims
55 mins •
And the church Attorney is preparing a letter taking exception to the comments made in the Chief's letter. Specifically those where he says I am sladering and defaming the SBPD and calls into question my challenging the integrity of his officers when in his inbox message HE CALLED INTO QUESTION THE INTEGRITY OF HIS OWN DEPARTMENT. Wow, you think the SBPD will see this on my Facebook page. Hmmm, discrimination lawsuits filed against the SBPD, the Franklin family case where they tased the 17 year old black teenager while he was asleep in his bed...
1Lalo Servín
Comments

Mario Sims
1 hr •
But apparently Scott forgot he had sent these inbox messages to me:

"I'm not a man wishing bad on anyone. But what they did to Darryl and the good officers on this department... Well... I hope they get what they deserve. It's funny (non humor) how all these guts are tied in together: Corbett/Hurley/Dvorak/Wells/BrianYoung/Mayor/Carrington/Frank Shaefer/Grezgorek... All have one strand in common= Rich Hill (the Mayors "personal" attorney who happened to be City Attorney under Roger Parent...hmmm)...Don't forget the sneaky people like Gary Horvath, Bobby Hammer, Scott Hanley, Steve Smith, Steve Noonan and probably 3-4 more I'm not thinking of..Thanks for doing/saying what you did! You didn't have to do that. I am humbled. I am disappointed I didn't make it to a face to face interview at least but then again, nobody from SBPD did to my knowledge. This company (policy partners) run by Bob Wasserman is a farce-snake oil salesman. My parents always said if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. $1 for their services??? Pffffffttt!
My wife did simple google searches of the company and Wasserman; what a complete scam. They bilked about every city out of hundreds of thousands; one latest being Milwaukee to the tune of $300,000 plus!!! They've had only ONE chief they've recommended from within, all others outside and more interesting, someone who is in their arsenal of a chief pool- probably a "donator" to their political/business ventures... Oh well, maybe the mayor will get his wish... Believe it or not I'm not bitter or angry. Just disappointed knowing that I could've made a positive difference in how we do our job and how we interact with our community. More than half my life is invested in the PD and all my life in South Bend... Sad, sad, sad... Thank you and CUBG for standing tall and for right. Please make sure they all know my appreciation and gratitude!!!" So you trusted me then, then get on the inside and I do not speak truth
saywatanayo

Postby Happy Mom » Thu May 05, 2016 5:10 pm

I don't understand what you are saying? Where did you get this? :? :doh:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Gamblinbug » Thu May 05, 2016 11:36 pm

I believe this was posted on facebook by Mario.
CHECK OUT OUR DYING CITY AND THE CORRUPTION WITHIN YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELF.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ISPYFORU1
Gamblinbug

Postby Gamblinbug » Thu May 05, 2016 11:37 pm

Gamblinbug

Postby Gamblinbug » Thu May 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Gamblinbug

Postby Happy Mom » Fri May 06, 2016 6:38 am

Gamblinbug wrote:http://www.fox28.com/story/31894563/2016/05/04/their-response-was-to-retaliate-pastor-mario-sims-says-city-is-targeting-his-church-after-negative-comments-about-police#.VytVb2_HWec.facebook

Mr. Ulmer,

I am reaching out to you concerning your client Mario Sims Sr.

I won’t go into the usual rhetoric and detrimental false statements often and commonly disbursed by Mr. Sims concerning the police department, and at times, directly naming officers.

I am an advocate and proponent for free speech, but when that speech (or statement(s)) become potentially slanderous or libel, I take issue, and have great cause for concern; not just for our department and its officers, but for the sanctity and safety of our community.

Facts are only facts when they are properly vetted, and all variables are considered. Putting things out publicly as “fact”, and in-or as accusatory fact, when they are not, is by definition defamation/libel.

Two most recent incidents: the political rallies/protests in South Bend, with subsequent media and social media statements.

I can assure you, your client absolutely does not have the facts, nor does he even have a preponderance portion of them correct.

I will tell you (and please relay if you so desire), that my plea (through Pastor Patton) for assistance was to local volunteer (and have been) community and clergy leaders consisting of: Pastors, Priests, Reverends and Rabbi, as well as community activists.

My plea was to have any/all of the aforementioned potentially intervene in anything they saw becoming, or having the potential to escalate into violence. Bottom line: anything anyone can do to prevent putting handcuffs on anyone during these rallies (or any other time), I asked that we please try. That’s all.

Your client has also not only been posting on social media, but telling people that our department has solicited the Fire Department and other city entities to concentrate their efforts on him specifically, and/or his community operation (not sure exactly what it’s called). I can assure you, and you have my word, that is absolutely not true.

I’m not downplaying the importance or significance in what your client is, or is trying to accomplish with his work; so with that being said, we have much bigger things to worry about, and deal with. Again, I don’t mean to trivialize his work, or to be cliché, but we honestly do have other things much more pressing.

He or you have access to me at any time. If you both so desire, please schedule (any time) with [redacted]. I welcome both of you always.

Scott A. Ruszkowski

Chief of Police

South Bend Police Department
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Fri May 06, 2016 6:40 am

Gamblinbug wrote:http://www.fox28.com/story/31869741/2016/05/02/pastors-meet-with-south-bend-police-before-trump-rally#.VyiI6y2psRE.facebook

Pastors meet with South Bend Police before Trump rally

By Molly Jirasek, Multimedia JournalistCONNECT

Posted: May 02, 2016 8:36 PM EDT

SOUTH BEND -
To prepare for the protests Monday, South Bend Police took an extra step. Former city councilman, Henry Davis Jr. says the police chief invited a number of pastors to police headquarters to enlist their help.

Davis Jr. says he thought it was a public meeting.

" I think it's open to the public this is a public facility, the police department is paid by public dollars, they're public servants and so if I think it's a public issue," he says, "then it should all be open to the public."

FOX 28 tried to attend the meeting with a few pastors, but a police spokesman told us to leave. Later, he said the pastors were invited to officers' everyday roll-call.

After the roll-call, Davis Jr. says he was still confused why police called faith leaders in.

"Everything is still a question mark to me," he says, mirroring the same confusion he expressed before the meeting.

"What's odd about it is that we have people that are being summoned to the police department in part, play a role to keep violence down, when that's not necessarily the role of the folks that's been summoned to this particular meeting," Davis Jr. said before the meeting.

Davis Jr. says inside, he only noticed African-American ministers in attendance.

"Everyone that was in there that I knew to be African American, was a pastor," he says.

He says officers appeared to be preparing for the worst, but hoping for the best. Advising pastors to do this:

"Wearing some sort of like shirt or vest to signify who they were and just be out to keep people calm in case something does take place," says Davis Jr.

None of the pastors would speak on camera after the meeting. We called South Bend police again to see if they'd do a follow-up interview, but they declined.

Pastor Mario Sims, a frequent critic of the current city administration, also caught wind of today's meeting. He chose not to attend. Sims says he'd only meet with police if he could discuss all community issues, in an open forum.

"No one would trust a meeting where someone would filter back what happened," says Sims.

He says if South Bend Police only invited black clergy, the city should feel insulted.

"To me, that is a somewhat racist assumption there," he says, "it also implies that the people coming here to wage trouble are African American or black."

We asked police if only African American pastors were invited. We were told the police Chaplain, who is white, was in attendance. We asked the mayor's office for comment, but a spokeswoman said she didn't feel comfortable giving a statement until she was able to speak with the chief, after tonight's rally.
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Fri May 06, 2016 6:40 am

Gamblinbug wrote:I believe this was posted on facebook by Mario.

Thanks Gamblinbug!
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:44 am

South Bend Police Department names new division chiefs
South Bend Tribune Report Updated 14 hrs ago (0)

Jeff Rynearson SBPD
South Bend Police Department operations Division Chief Jeff Rynearson

Eric Crittendon SBPD
South Bend Police Department patrol Division Chief Eric Crittendon

Robert Lanchsweerdt SBPD
South Bend Police Department support Division Chief Robert Lanchsweerdt

SOUTH BEND — Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Police Chief Scott Ruszkowski on Tuesday appointed two new division chiefs and moved another to a new role as the police department's second in command.

Division Chief Jeff Rynearson will move from his previous role as head of the patrol division to serve as chief of operations, where he will serve as Ruszkowski's top deputy, overseeing day-to-day management and strategic plans.

New Division Chief Eric Crittendon, formerly a lieutenant who served as the longtime head of school-resource officers in the South Bend Community School Corp., will take over the patrol division.

New support Division Chief Robert Lanchsweerdt served as a lieutenant who specialized in crime intelligence, using analytics to determine how, where and when to use police resources based on crime trends.
http://www.southbendtribune.com/news/lo ... 0749a.html
Happy Mom

Postby st michael jr » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:37 pm

I have no idea what he was thinking with Lanchsweerdt. I am hearing there is a great deal of angst at the department and officers are leaving in droves.
st michael jr

PreviousNext

Return to South Bend