backstageadd ND

Buttigieg Finally Responds to Baby Corpses He Defended

Buttigieg Finally Responds to Baby Corpses He Defended

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Mayor Buttigieg Finally Responds To Thousands Of Baby Corpses In Home Of Abortionist He Defended
September 19, 2019

Ashley (Kimber)

Chicks On The Right!
Many are now calling for a formal investigation into the abortion doctor who was found to have thousands of murdered babies’ bodies preserved in his home.

Democrat 2020 candidate Pete Buttigieg had recently defended his clinic… and has been silent until now.

He’s finally issuing a response.

According to Daily Wire:

In a gruesome development reminiscent of the case of serial killer abortionist Kermit Gosnell, authorities found over 2,246 medically preserved fetal remains at the home of recently deceased abortion doctor Ulrich “George” Klopfer, whose clinic, the Whole Woman’s Health of South Bend, was forced to close down in 2016 over numerous code violations of reporting and record-keeping but then allowed to reopen this year without a license. Buttigieg notably defended the unlicensed abortion clinic in August by framing its closure as part of an “extreme assault on Roe v. Wade.”

[b]
“The mayor is deeply concerned by what he views as a new and extreme assault on Roe v. Wade in legislatures across the country,” Buttigieg’s national press secretary Chris Meagher said in August. “He believes that the truly radical idea in this debate and around abortion care is one of banning abortion outright. The South Bend clinic would be the only one for a radius of several counties. It is a restriction on a woman’s right if she is low-income, or doesn’t have a vehicle, and she has to visit multiple times, but the clinic is dozens of miles away.”
[/b]

So…is the Mayor “deeply concerned” now that it turns out that this man was CLEARLY a murderous sociopath?

It sure doesn’t seem like it.

After being conspicuously silent on the findings of the abortionist this weekend — even after Indiana’s governor and the White House called for an investigation — Buttigieg finally addressed the controversy on Wednesday.

IT’S ABOUT TIME, PETE.

Mayor @PeteButtigieg addressing the news about former South Bend abortion doctor Ulrich Klopfer. Police found more than 2,000 fetal remains at Klopfer’s Illinois home. Buttigieg called it “extremely disturbing” and said he hopes it doesn’t become political

Embedded video

“Like everyone, I find the news out of Illinois, extremely disturbing,” Buttigieg told reporters (video below). “I think it’s important that that be fully investigated. I also hope that it doesn’t get caught up in politics at a time when women need access to health care. There’s no question that what happened here is disturbing, it’s unacceptable and it needs to be looked at.”

Note that he says THE NEWS OUT OF ILLINOIS to push any of the blame away from himself or his own town of South Bend, Indiana.

And that “I HOPE THIS DOESN’T GET POLITICAL” crap? When has he EVER shied away from making ANYTHING political? He just hopes this doesn’t hurt HIM.

As explained by Townhall, Klopfer had clinics in multiple cities in Indiana; his South Bend clinic was in operation for four years under Buttigieg, who was elected in 2012, but finally closed down in 2016 after multiple reporting and record-maintenance violations. After two years of appeals, the clinic was allowed to reopen on June 27, despite still being unlicensed, a move Buttigieg strongly supported.

Like it or not, Buttigieg carries a lot of this on his own back.

I find his response to be way too little, way too late.
https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2019 ... O7vNtXHS4I
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Return to South Bend