backstageadd ND

What is In Granger Water

Mishawaka, Osceola, Elkhart, Plymouth, etc.

What is In Granger Water

Postby OldFud » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:13 am

Have you seen this WSBT article: http://wsbt.com/news/local/wsbt-exclusi ... in-granger ?
OldFud

Re: What is In Granger Water

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:09 pm

Okay, that scares me to death... Why would Pharmaceuticals be in the water?
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby OldFud » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:44 am

Thoughtless / careless citizens who flush their pharmaceuticals as their method of disposal. These same medications show up "downstream" in the hydrological cycle that all of us should have learned about in science classes.

EDCs (endocrine disrupting compounds)

For example, our EPA has been monitoring the upper end of our food chain -- fish -- representing the "canary in the mine", early warning. Apparently, male fish are showing up with female characteristics. Who would have known ? ! ! !

Learn more about often difficult to detect pharma agents in our water supply by doing simple Google Advanced searches -- allowing multiple key words/phrases.

As if our population growth is not under enough compromise with the parallel increase in abortion and sodomy . . . we might now be chemically "altering" male humans into female humans.

. . . more than you wanted to know.
OldFud

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:21 pm

WOW! Thanks OldFud, it is more than I wanted to know...
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Return to Michiana Area