backstageadd ND

Spam this thread...

Mishawaka, Osceola, Elkhart, Plymouth, etc.

Spam this thread...

Postby backstagedee » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:04 pm

OK, since we don't want a place for locals to shamelessly promote their businesses, let's post funny advertising for silly crap nobody wants...
Last edited by backstagedee on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
backstagedee

Re: Spam this thread...

Postby johndobee » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Valentines Day evening of love songs at the Battel Center in Mishawaka by Mainstage Inc. Starring John Banes and Taylor Calderone.
Well, maybe not starring per se,, but definately featured!
Show starts at 8. Admission 10.00
Conservative Union Member (yes, there are lots of us).
johndobee

Postby Big Kahuna » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Big Kahuna

Postby MFrohike » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:28 am

"What's going down Mr. Peterson?"
"My butt on that stool." - Cheers
MFrohike

Postby Ben A. Around » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:55 am

BSD-
Good call on the menu. It's ALL good, any day!
Ben A. Around

Postby York » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:35 pm

SPAM martini:

Spam time. N.B.: I don't like Spam. I hate it. I can't believe that Spam is so hip nowadays. Have its apologists actually tasted it? Canned cat food is strip steak next to the foul, pink, greasy, Dachau-invented excrescence that is Spam. Spam tastes sour. It has no texture. It overpowers any attempts at seasoning.

But here it is. If the Spam Martini holds its own within the esthetic parameters of Spam, my staring at that pickled-fetal-tissue imitation for two weeks will have been worth it. I admit that the bouquet is odd, neither of Spam nor of gelatin, not that it could be the latter since I'd washed that crap off. The sausage particulates had been chunky, but the Spam fragments are uniformly tiny and stay suspended in the cocktail like Orbitz Gummi spheres.

Shake the strained Spam Martini lightly and they all move in unison. This is more than oxygen depletion. I am convinced that the Spam has changed the specific gravity of the vodka. But I don't have the equipment to test that. Oh, wait. I have to taste this, don't I. Hm. Hm. I don't want to do this. I'm holding my nose. Here goes. I can't believe I made a Spam Martini. Good-bye, Wendy, I love you.

Huh. Hey. I lived! God. It's salty. You can't taste the ham. You can't even taste Spam. It's pure salt. Not tingly Margarita rim-encrusting salt, but oily, slimy salt. I am majorly clearing my palate here. Little noodles all over the place. Sipping water. Once again. Faugh. Pbbbbbft. Bleah. I am pouring the water into the drink. Tasting. Whimper. Forget it. This is a loser, people. Spam doth not a Martini make. Word to your bartender.

http://www.echonyc.com/~jkarpf/home/martini.html

:shock:
York

Postby backstagedee » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:41 pm

deleted
Last edited by backstagedee on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
backstagedee

Postby backstagedee » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:25 pm

deleted
Last edited by backstagedee on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
backstagedee

Postby Big Kahuna » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:02 am

Back to the topic of advertising....

You all know how much you long for a "gum" massage. Well...here's your answer. Order one for yourself and one for a friend. It's dentist recommended!

Big Kahuna

Postby Big Kahuna » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:35 am

"swollen aching breasts are a grave warning" yes...yes they are...poor gal....

It also mentions that inflammation is caused by neglect....so I ask...as a service to my community...what can I do to help?

Big Kahuna

Next

Return to Michiana Area