backstageadd ND

Meet The Parents

Mishawaka, Osceola, Elkhart, Plymouth, etc.

Meet The Parents

Postby Ideal Baloney » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 am

Father of Isaac Dunner, the dead 2 year-old:

Last edited by Ideal Baloney on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ideal Baloney

Re: Meet The Parents

Postby johndobee » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:04 am

Did one of them live in New Carlisle ?
Conservative Union Member (yes, there are lots of us).
johndobee

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 am

Whose parents?
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Ideal Baloney » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:09 am

johndobee wrote:Did one of them live in New Carlisle ?

You da man, Johnny! Daddy is a proud member of the Gangster Disciples: http://www.myspace.com/lildynamo63

Me wonders if Dvorak will slap mama with a criminal charge or two?
Ideal Baloney

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:33 am

johndobee wrote:Did one of them live in New Carlisle ?

Are these the parents of those poor little boys?
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby johndobee » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:18 am

Why am I NOT surprised!?!? I said before I wouldn't be suprised if the mom has some charges coming before long. Now I REALLY won't be surprised now that I know a little backstory.
Conservative Union Member (yes, there are lots of us).
johndobee

Postby Ideal Baloney » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 am

First of all, let me write that I am saddened by the senseless and preventable deaths of these 2 innocent boys. The thought of them trapped in that hot trunk desperately crying for a "mother" who was nowhere to be found makes me shudder.

Doesn't this tragedy underscore one of the biggest problems plaguing American society today? Here we have a young Caucasian woman presumably with no self esteem but ample "assets". Enchanted and excited by the gangsta culture, she soon finds herself serving as the "ho" of an African American gang banger. She may immerse herself in all of the thrills that destructive, illegal and immoral lifestyle offers - wild sex, drugs, money, bling, guns and violence. Soon, the repeated breeding produces the inevitable offspring. A biracial child who is destined for a life of growing up with an absentee father/irresponsible mother. A child who will depend on government entitlements until adulthood ... then the cycle will repeat itself for yet another generation.

In this case, Ms. Wilk chose to have at least 2 babies with a common street thug. Now, as her Facebook page illustrates, she has moved on to yet another BLACK gangsta. Is she pregnant again? What was she doing last Friday afternoon while her sons were dying a horrific death? Smoking weed? Swilling beer or booze? Texting? Tweeting? Facebooking? Yakking on her cell phone? Sleeping? Here's hoping the MHU investigator has checked her computer activity and phone records to establish a timeline. Was blood drawn to check her BAC and determine if drugs were in her system?

Dominick and Isaac Jr. deserved better parents. And a normal, structured life.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000781583476
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001851124265
Ideal Baloney

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 am

Ideal Baloney wrote:First of all, let me write that I am saddened by the senseless and preventable deaths of these 2 innocent boys. The thought of them trapped in that hot trunk desperately crying for a "mother" who was nowhere to be found makes me shudder.

Doesn't this tragedy underscore one of the biggest problems plaguing American society today? Here we have a young Caucasian woman presumably with no self esteem but ample "assets". Enchanted and excited by the gangsta culture, she soon finds herself serving as the "ho" of an African American gang banger. She may immerse herself in all of the thrills that destructive, illegal and immoral lifestyle offers - wild sex, drugs, money, bling, guns and violence. Soon, the repeated breeding produces the inevitable offspring. A biracial child who is destined for a life of growing up with an absentee father/irresponsible mother. A child who will depend on government entitlements until adulthood ... then the cycle will repeat itself for yet another generation.

In this case, Ms. Wilk chose to have at least 2 babies with a common street thug. Now, as her Facebook page illustrates, she has moved on to yet another BLACK gangsta. Is she pregnant again? What was she doing last Friday afternoon while her sons were dying a horrific death? Smoking weed? Swilling beer or booze? Texting? Tweeting? Facebooking? Yakking on her cell phone? Sleeping? Here's hoping the MHU investigator has checked her computer activity and phone records to establish a timeline. Was blood drawn to check her BAC and determine if drugs were in her system?

Dominick and Isaac Jr. deserved better parents. And a normal, structured life.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000781583476
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001851124265

Extremely well said. It breaks my heart when I see these kids and so many like them everyday in our schools. The Mom can't get up to see them to the bus, can't be bothered with feeding them breakfast, can't be bothered with helping with their homework, and etc., etc. I just hear don the radio about the "Roof Sit" at Martins for child abuse and they were relating five horrific stories here in this area. It made me sick and so very sad.
Happy Mom

Postby Buck Wheat » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Buck knows a white woman (with humongous mammary glands and even larger gluteus maximus muscles) who has squeezed out eight (8) young 'uns sired by eight (8) different black males. And she is still a couple of years shy of her 30th birthday. This type of breeding is commonplace in South Bend and urban shiitholes throughout the USA. Thank the Good Lord these human rabbits have Section 8, EBT, Medicaid, TANF and all of the other Uncle Sam bennies to keep their spawn safe and sound. Er, somewhat safe and sound. Even Uncle Barack can't protect innocent kids from neglect and abuse.

:whistle:
Buck Wheat

Postby Spider » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 pm

No no, this isnt a problem. Look at other posts in this forum. The Democrats are exterminating all these people, so no worries!
Spider

Next

Return to Michiana Area