backstageadd ND

Meet The Parents

Mishawaka, Osceola, Elkhart, Plymouth, etc.

Re: Meet The Parents

Postby johndobee » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Spider wrote:No no, this isnt a problem. Look at other posts in this forum. The Democrats are exterminating all these people, so no worries!

Aren't they?? Doesn't their political correct, do what you want Bull S***, and we'll pick up the tab cause these problems?? At the very least, doesn't their "aid" make it just OH SO MUCH EASIER TO GO AHEAD AND ACT THE FOOL????? DOESN'T IT??
No,, cut them all off. Let them FIND a way to live the life they choose to and let THEM pay for it!! Why in God's name should I, or anyone else working for a living and paying taxes, give these F*&king scum a single thin dime?? Why? What right have they to live off me, and then to FEED off society through social programs that ALLOW them to go on about their sleezy lives?? Give me ONE GOD DAMNED REASON WHY THAT SHOULD BE!!
There isn't one. They aren't just "going through a hard time" in their lives. They've fashioned their lives around what they can STEAL from others via taxes and other illegal means!.
Bleeding heart social program dealing Dems and liberals are the drug dealers to these addicted social pariahs.
If YOU are one,, YOU ARE the real problem. God help your customers. They can't help themselves because the LIBERAL SCUM keep giving them fish every day instead of teaching them to fish for themselves!!
Conservative Union Member (yes, there are lots of us).
johndobee

Postby Informed Citizen » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Love the unbridled racism.
Informed Citizen

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Informed Citizen wrote:Love the unbridled racism.

lol, look who is using the race card! I think johndobee is saying what most of us feel. Law abiding citizens are sick to death and fed up with these free sucking degenerates.
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Wilson » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:53 pm

johndobee wrote:They can't help themselves because the LIBERAL SCUM keep giving them fish every day instead of teaching them to fish for themselves!!

This is a good point John. The cycle of poverty will never be broken if we don't teach responsibility, and consequences. Now I wonder if I'm being realistic when I think that if we were to enact a law that said if you are under 18 and have a child out of wedlock (before you are married) and/or haven't received your high school diploma the government will not pay your way. No welfare, no handouts. Do you think parents would be more apt to keep a better handle on the children, the children will think twice? Or that if your children (male/female) had children, the parents of these children would lose all benefits of welfare, and other support the taxpayers foot?
Wilson

Postby johndobee » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Where?? Point it out?? Coward. Pull the race card instead of facing reality. Make an argument. Tell me where I'm wrong! Take a REAL stand to back up your accusation. You can't. Sit the f%*ck down. You've got nothing to say.
Two kids died. More die every day because of your FAILED SOCIAL BULLSH&%T! Come on, you believe in it,, back it up if you really can!
johndobee

Postby johndobee » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Wilson wrote:
johndobee wrote:They can't help themselves because the LIBERAL SCUM keep giving them fish every day instead of teaching them to fish for themselves!!

This is a good point John. The cycle of poverty will never be broken if we don't teach responsibility, and consequences. Now I wonder if I'm being realistic when I think that if we were to enact a law that said if you are under 18 and have a child out of wedlock (before you are married) and/or haven't received your high school diploma the government will not pay your way. No welfare, no handouts. Do you think parents would be more apt to keep a better handle on the children, the children will think twice? Or that if your children (male/female) had children, the parents of these children would lose all benefits of welfare, and other support the taxpayers foot?

Let's make is oh so much easier,,, drug and alcohol testing. Random, twice a month minimum for ANYONE receiving any food stamps, section 8 housing, work comp., unemployment. In short, anything that requires tax dollars. That includes the EARNED INCOME TAX CREDIT. That's right. Staple that positive test result right up there with your W2 forms! If you E File, E sign that your test was clean and mail it in. If it's dirty, or forged, you have a felony charge filed against you.
I don't care if you have to build a slew more prisons to hold what will be a flood of violators. I can guarantee you that will look like chump change when stacked against the savings to the taxpayer as MILLIONS are dumped from the welfare roles!!
johndobee

Postby bob_rx2000 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:59 am

FAIL! First use of race card. All you really missed was to throw the word "nazi" in there, I.C.
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby bob_rx2000 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:12 am

Now, on to a reply.

Essentially as a society we have said that it is important to ensure children are raised with sufficient food, clothing, health care, housing and so forth and to ensure that we'll pay the mother of the children benefits. The result has been that a significant portion of the population now has children out of wedlock, knowing there is no societal shame any longer, that they'll have some income to keep the kids. As our society won't pay those benefits if an able-bodied male is around, we've created a significant sub-culture where children grow up without any responsible male influence in their lives.

Do we really want to cut off these kid from benefits even though the DNA-donors are nullards? Our current rational is that we should not punish the children for the sins of the DNA-donors.

For reasons incomprehensible to me, our society also balks at teaching kids the basics of birth control even though we provide a society that encourages them to have sex early and often. Hey, I know that idea offends members of some religious groups, but paying 18 years of welfare per kid offends me, so don't forget that part.

Alas, what alternatives do we want? Do we really want the government to take these out-of-wedlock kids from the parents and raise them in the 21st century version of orphanages? Obviously, there are cases where that would be better than what is actually happening, but facing facts, do any of us really trust the government to do that job? We could become the first-world version of China; adopting kids out to parents in other countries? We have as a society allowed certain pressure groups to effectively block mixed-race adoptions in the United States anyway. I.C., if you want to play the race card on that one, demonstrate that mixed-race adoptions are commonly available to couples who want to adopt kids.
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby raycyrx » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:18 am

Who brought up race, besides you? She's white. The rant was against the behavior.
The Church is not a hotel for saints. It is a hospital for sinners.
St. Augustine
raycyrx

Postby raycyrx » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:23 am

For reasons incomprehensible to me, our society also balks at teaching kids the basics of birth control even though we provide a society that encourages them to have sex early and often.

That's because birth control, in the aggregate, has been a miserable failure.

Since the pill became widely available, illegitimacy and abortion rates have skyrocketed. According to Guttmacher studies, more than half of the women who had abortions were on birth control the month they became pregnant.

Without steering this into an abortion debate... birth control has had its chance for success, and the result is quite a bit the opposite of the intent. Why would we want to invest in expanding such a miserable failure?
The Church is not a hotel for saints. It is a hospital for sinners.
St. Augustine
raycyrx

PreviousNext

Return to Michiana Area