backstageadd ND

Meet The Parents

Mishawaka, Osceola, Elkhart, Plymouth, etc.

Re: Meet The Parents

Postby johndobee » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:25 am

Bob
You bring up all the good questions, and reasons why things are the way they are.
There has to be better options to strengthen families, and instill some self control into people again. At some point our society has to acknowledge that what we're doing isn't working, and is in fact, hurting society.
Taking it all away is harsh. Is likely not the answer ,,,, yet. At some point if nothing else rears its head, it will be the only option.
Church based and secular private orphanages would likely spring up over night. God help us if the govt. took charge of them.
Short term, they'd be full. Over time however, I think Darwin would take care of a large portion of cut off dead beat parents. The others would force themselves to get right, and take care of themselves, and eventually their children.
Dunno, it's a problem, that's for sure!
Conservative Union Member (yes, there are lots of us).
johndobee

Postby Spider » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 am

In fantasy world, medical technology would make it possible to snip/tie boys and girls at birth with no danger to the child. Then, much like adoption, if a couple wanted to have a kid they would have to apply. I think youd end up with a lot more people serious about having children and then theyd grow into a better enviornment.
Now, the consequences of the massive population drop off when we dont have thugs and hillbillys churning out 5 kids to every couple...who knows.
Spider

Postby Wilson » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:13 am

Spider wrote:if a couple wanted to have a kid they would have to apply.

"What about my rights?" I hear the ACLU a knockin!

(actually not a bad thought Spider)
Wilson

Postby bdcbbq » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:28 am

Spider wrote:In fantasy world, medical technology would make it possible to snip/tie boys and girls at birth with no danger to the child. Then, much like adoption, if a couple wanted to have a kid they would have to apply. I think youd end up with a lot more people serious about having children and then theyd grow into a better enviornment.
Now, the consequences of the massive population drop off when we dont have thugs and hillbillys churning out 5 kids to every couple...who knows.

I've thought this would be a great solution for years. Although, no one has to apply for the reversal. The only requirement for reversal is to be the age of consent or 18. I would prefer that males have the procedure. I think they would give more thought to taking the action of becoming "whole" again. :D
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby SouthBendInvestor » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Informed Citizen wrote:Love the unbridled racism.

It isnt racist if its true...this is a AA gangbanger and a white uneducated ho? Whats racist about it?
SouthBendInvestor

Postby SouthBendInvestor » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Happy Mom wrote:
Informed Citizen wrote:Love the unbridled racism.

lol, look who is using the race card! I think johndobee is saying what most of us feel. Law abiding citizens are sick to death and fed up with these free sucking degenerates.

No worries Happy Mom.. The death knell to financial rivers of government cheese is coming. Its inevitable.. And the great thing about it all is these idiots will gun all themselves to death.. rats eating the rats.. looking forward to it.
SouthBendInvestor

Postby South Bender » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Not sure how the whole "apply-to-have-a-baby" concept fits well with the whole conservative philosophy. Sounds more of a liberal idea than anything.
South Bender

Postby bob_rx2000 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:47 am

I've always been an advocate of the "Don't breed 'em if you can't feed 'em" theory. Personally, I don't care if you have kids or don't have them. Just don't ask me to pay for them. I know that I am out of step with mainstream thinking on this one.
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby Buck Wheat » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:56 am

Buck heard that this may be headed to a Grand Jury. JQP? What say you?

:whistle:
Buck Wheat

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:53 am

bob_rx2000 wrote:I've always been an advocate of the "Don't breed 'em if you can't feed 'em" theory. Personally, I don't care if you have kids or don't have them. Just don't ask me to pay for them. I know that I am out of step with mainstream thinking on this one.

Maybe 'mainstreet liberal media outlets' but not with most hard working citizens. :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

PreviousNext

Return to Michiana Area