backstageadd ND

Meet The Parents

Mishawaka, Osceola, Elkhart, Plymouth, etc.

Re: Meet The Parents

Postby John Q Public » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 am

Buck Wheat wrote:Buck heard that this may be headed to a Grand Jury. JQP? What say you?

:whistle:

Hey Buck,
I haven’t heard either way, but I suspect Mr. Dvorak will need the assistance of the grand jury on this one (especially since he couldn’t figure out on his own that Jeffy Dean needed to be charged with ghost employment). We’ll see what Mr. D does with this one. So far, he’s only used the grand jury on cases that are too hot for him to handle, or there are political repercussions. We’ll see if he continues with his trend. :whistle: :whistle:

Somebody needs to be charged with neglect (at a minimum) for what happened to these kids. Hopefully the case doesn’t end up as a misdemeanor at the end of the day. :naughty: :naughty:

I'm also curious to see if he actually seeks an indictment or if he presents the case only as a fact finding mission. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
If you like your health insurance, you can keep it. --- Barack Hussein Obama
John Q Public

Location: Somewhere in a tall building in downtown South Bend

Postby Ideal Baloney » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Mama just posted these photos on her Facebook page. Judging by the way she had them pose, the little fellas are undoubtedly in a better place right now:

ImageImage
Ideal Baloney

Postby Doe » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:51 am

I wonder if she actually hit a train. A picture dated 11/8 on her facebook has a comment under it asking if she did and if she was OK. How do you hit a train?
Doe

Postby Ideal Baloney » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

Hit a train or pulled a train? When I was in HS, a couple of girls used to pull them all the time for us football studs.
Ideal Baloney

Postby South Bender » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Ideal Baloney wrote:Hit a train or pulled a train? When I was in HS, a couple of girls used to pull them all the time for us football studs.

There are so many things wrong with that post!
South Bender

Postby bob_rx2000 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:35 pm

South Bender wrote:
Ideal Baloney wrote:Hit a train or pulled a train? When I was in HS, a couple of girls used to pull them all the time for us football studs.

There are so many things wrong with that post!

Yeah, but it was funny, I don't care who you are... :lol:
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby SouthBendInvestor » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:01 pm

bob_rx2000 wrote:I've always been an advocate of the "Don't breed 'em if you can't feed 'em" theory. Personally, I don't care if you have kids or don't have them. Just don't ask me to pay for them. I know that I am out of step with mainstream thinking on this one.

No your not Im right there with you... I think much like every social welfare program.. a cut off point is inevtiable.. After X date these kids will not be allowed into the system..

I also believe in using tax payers dollars for free birth control.. Give it out...Its cheaper than this nonsense
SouthBendInvestor

Postby bdcbbq » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:19 pm

SouthBendInvestor wrote:
bob_rx2000 wrote:I've always been an advocate of the "Don't breed 'em if you can't feed 'em" theory. Personally, I don't care if you have kids or don't have them. Just don't ask me to pay for them. I know that I am out of step with mainstream thinking on this one.

No your not Im right there with you... I think much like every social welfare program.. a cut off point is inevtiable.. After X date these kids will not be allowed into the system..

I also believe in using tax payers dollars for free birth control.. Give it out...Its cheaper than this nonsense

From an economic standpoint the same can be said about abortion.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby raycyrx » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Let's see.
Since birth control became widely available the abortion rate and illegitimacy rate have skyrocketed.
Studies have shown that more than half of the women who get an abortion were on birth control when they got pregnant.

Why would you want to pour more money into such a miserable failure like birth control?
The Church is not a hotel for saints. It is a hospital for sinners.
St. Augustine
raycyrx

Postby bob_rx2000 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:48 am

raycyrx wrote:

Let's see.
Since birth control became widely available the abortion rate and illegitimacy rate have skyrocketed.
Studies have shown that more than half of the women who get an abortion were on birth control when they got pregnant.

Why would you want to pour more money into such a miserable failure like birth control?

Raycyrx,

There is a significant difference between "being on birth control" and "using birth control correctly". Used correctly, the pill and several other forms of birth control have a very high success rate. Not used correctly is another story. I have absolutely no problem with some form of sex education in the school system, since it is manifestly evident that you can't rely on parents to do that job in this day and age. I have no problem with talking about birth control to these kids, including of course, the one form that absolutely works under all circumstances - abstinence.

Now, as we all know, making welfare support unquestioningly available for any mother with a child has also enabled the mis-use or non-use of birth control as well since there is a floor to the economic consequences of extra-marital childbearing. Were it up to me, I would quite simply not provide extra welfare benefits for anyone woman who has a child while already having drawn welfare. In other words, the first time you draw welfare we determine how many kids you have, and that determines the maximum welfare you get, ever. That way the mother who had two or three while married and gets abandoned, or has a husband who dies, can get welfare for the legitimate kids. However, the woman who goes on welfare and continues to breed 'em has to figure out how to feed'em.

I know I'm out of touch with the mainstream.
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

PreviousNext

Return to Michiana Area