backstageadd ND

Meet The Parents

Mishawaka, Osceola, Elkhart, Plymouth, etc.

Re: Meet The Parents

Postby bdcbbq » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:08 am

manifestly evident that you can't rely on parents to do that job in this day and age

Nor have past generations done a very good job.

Excessive breeding, particularly unintended breeding is this country's most pressing problem IMO. The money that society spends, the dreams dashed, custody conflicts, and on and on will impact future generations for decades. Our infrastructure and society can't handle the fast population growth. Until people are held responsible for their actions by the rest of society its going to get worse.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby Betsy Wallace » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 am

bob_rx2000 wrote:Were it up to me, I would quite simply not provide extra welfare benefits for anyone woman who has a child while already having drawn welfare. In other words, the first time you draw welfare we determine how many kids you have, and that determines the maximum welfare you get, ever. That way the mother who had two or three while married and gets abandoned, or has a husband who dies, can get welfare for the legitimate kids. However, the woman who goes on welfare and continues to breed 'em has to figure out how to feed'em.

I know I'm out of touch with the mainstream.

You are definately not out of touch with the mainstream. I, however, would take this a step further. I think when they go in to apply for their welfare benefits they should receive a Noraplant. That way they don't have to worried about mis-use or non-use of birth control and no innocent children will get brought into this no win situation.
Betsy Wallace

Postby Ideal Baloney » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Welfare dependents don't fornicate to have offspring (although more babies do result in increased benefits). My theory is the male species screws for the few seconds of pleasure attained through climax. What some scientist needs to do is create a drug that converts the brain's orgasmic receptors from euphoric ecstasy to excruciating agony. Simply translated, getting one's rocks off would feel like getting whacked in the nuts with a sledge hammer. Any man living off us taxpayers as well as all convicted sex offenders would require regular injections of this potion by a MD. We'd realize a significant decline in rapes and a downward spike in out-of-wedlock spawning.
Ideal Baloney

Postby raycyrx » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 pm

There is a significant difference between "being on birth control" and "using birth control correctly".

Completely understand. However the actual effects are what is relevant.

We've still had decades devoted to educating and making available various forms of contraception... and we still have more than 50% of women getting abortions who were on birth control.
At some point, the insanity of trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result should be pointed out.

My theory is the male species screws for the few seconds of pleasure attained through climax.

Any man living off us taxpayers as well as all convicted sex offenders would require regular injections of this potion by a MD.

I'm curious. You single out only one side of the reproductive equation necessary to create offspring. Why focus solely on males?
The Church is not a hotel for saints. It is a hospital for sinners.
St. Augustine
raycyrx

Postby bob_rx2000 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:36 pm

raycyrx wrote: Why focus solely on males?

Political correctness?
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Ideal Baloney wrote:Welfare dependents don't fornicate to have offspring (although more babies do result in increased benefits). My theory is the male species screws for the few seconds of pleasure attained through climax. What some scientist needs to do is create a drug that converts the brain's orgasmic receptors from euphoric ecstasy to excruciating agony. Simply translated, getting one's rocks off would feel like getting whacked in the nuts with a sledge hammer. Any man living off us taxpayers as well as all convicted sex offenders would require regular injections of this potion by a MD. We'd realize a significant decline in rapes and a downward spike in out-of-wedlock spawning.

IB, Fabulous idea!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby bob_rx2000 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:25 am

Ideal Baloney wrote:Welfare dependents don't fornicate to have offspring (although more babies do result in increased benefits). My theory is the male species screws for the few seconds of pleasure attained through climax. What some scientist needs to do is create a drug that converts the brain's orgasmic receptors from euphoric ecstasy to excruciating agony. Simply translated, getting one's rocks off would feel like getting whacked in the nuts with a sledge hammer. Any man living off us taxpayers as well as all convicted sex offenders would require regular injections of this potion by a MD. We'd realize a significant decline in rapes and a downward spike in out-of-wedlock spawning.

There is actually a much easier way to accomplish the same thing, although our society wouldn't go for it. We have very accurate DNA testing these days, so simply require every female welfare recipient to have her kids DNA tested, and then disclose who the father could be. DNA test all those males to find those who were sperm donors, and then make them pay up. Two options:
1. Cover the entire amount the government is sending to all the mother's of all your kids, in cash that you've paid taxes on, every month
2. Work at minimum wage, 40 hours a week, picking up highway trash, mowing lawns, shoveling snow, etc., until you've contributed the total amount.
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby Ideal Baloney » Fri May 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Ideal Baloney

Postby Happy Mom » Fri May 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Ideal Baloney wrote:Image

That is the saddest and most disturbing picture I have seen in a long time...that poor child doesn't have a chance....
:cry: :naughty: :hand:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Previous

Return to Michiana Area