backstageadd ND

Former Mishawaka QB's Wife Needs Your Help!

Mishawaka, Osceola, Elkhart, Plymouth, etc.

Former Mishawaka QB's Wife Needs Your Help!

Postby johndobee » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 pm

ImageAn April 7th benefit at The DeAmici club in Mishawaka is beginning to bring in some nice items to bid on! A Devin Hester game jersey is one of most recent procurements!
Dawn White is a very young woman with a rare form of breast cancer. Some of you may remember Bryan White who was the quarterback at Mishawaka some years ago. Dawn is his wife. They are now in the battle of their young lives with this disease, and need help. Anyone who can attend the benefit, please do. If enough of you say you will be there, I will place a nametag* on myself that states clearly that I am Johndobee. you may then punch me if you like! I don't promise not to punch back! LOL! One caveat: Jumboburton can't hit me! His Edgar Winter gorilla avatar scares me. I will buy JB a beer and discuss religion with them should they so desire though!
Seriously though, they're getting some worthwhile items together to bid on, and the drinks are cheap at the DeAmici! You can't go wrong!

*If more than 15 SBF members message me and state they are going, I will tag myself.
Conservative Union Member (yes, there are lots of us).
johndobee

Re: Local Benefit Brings the "White" stuff!

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:44 pm

John, if I could go, I would give you a kiss, not a slug! Unfortunately, I'll be at the beach for Spring Break... Is there a way we could contribute another way?
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Re: Local Benefit Brings the "White" stuff!

Postby johndobee » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 am

Happy Mom wrote:John, if I could go, I would give you a kiss, not a slug! Unfortunately, I'll be at the beach for Spring Break... Is there a way we could contribute another way?
I think you can. I'll message Cathy and let you know. I think her number is on the flyer I posted.
I would be willing to take any donations to this in the name of the giver and send a receipt too. I have no problem doing that too.
johndobee

Re: Former Mishawaka QB's Wife Needs Your Help!

Postby johndobee » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Haha. How about something like-Please support this Former Mishawaka High Quarterback wife's battle. So many people know Bryan from his quarterback days. What do you think? As for donations, I can get anyone tickets. They are $10 & include food but if they can't make it they still have a chance to win the large screen t.v. Or, anyone can just make a donation if they'd like. Thanks again. Let me know..

There you have it. Just call the phone number on the flyer and you can get set up with tickets for the raffle.
johndobee

Postby John Q Public » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:26 am

John,
Is she battling inflammatory breast cancer?
If you like your health insurance, you can keep it. --- Barack Hussein Obama
John Q Public

Location: Somewhere in a tall building in downtown South Bend

Postby johndobee » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:46 am

John Q Public wrote:John,
Is she battling inflammatory breast cancer?

I don't know for sure. I've known her mother in law for years (decades). She only recently informed me about this and I forgot to ask, but will try to find out. I'm not sure what the exact name of it is. About all I know is that it's an aggresive form.
johndobee

Return to Michiana Area