backstageadd ND

Jeff Dean announces his resignation

Mishawaka, Osceola, Elkhart, Plymouth, etc.

Re: Jeff Dean announces his resignation

Postby Kent Hizer » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:51 pm

I had thought early on in the process that John may be a candidate. I think he has been having some health issues that may preclude him from throwinf his hat in the ring. Ideal is probably on to something as I think our next trustee will be of the female persuasion.
Kent Hizer

Postby Kent Hizer » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:07 pm

By the way,

Here is something to remember him by.
Jeff Dean 1.jpg
Jeff Dean 1.jpg (60.07 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
Kent Hizer

Postby Dave Schmidt » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Caucus set to replace Penn Twp. Trustee Dean

South Bend Tribune Staff Report

2:02 PM EDT, July 14, 2012

SOUTH BEND – State Sen. John Broden, chair of St. Joseph County’s Democratic Party, announced a caucus Saturday to elect a new trustee to serve Penn Township.

The caucus will be at 5:30 p.m. July 26 at the Knights of Columbus on West 1st Street in downtown Mishawaka.

Interested candidates must submit a letter of intent not later than 72 hours before the caucus to: Gladys Muhammad, Secretary of the Democratic Party, 808 N. Ironwood Drive, South Bend.

Former Penn Township Trustee Jeff Dean, who pleaded guilty in May to multiple felony counts related to a ghost employment case, stepped down effective Friday.

As set out in state law, Republican Charles Gray, president of the township advisory board, will assume the duties of the trustee until a replacement is elected.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/news/sbt-caucus-set-to-replace-penn-twp-trustee-dean-20120714,0,5373628.story
Dave Schmidt

Previous

Return to Michiana Area