backstageadd ND

These piles of $#!^ need their asses kicked out of SJC!!!

Mishawaka, Osceola, Elkhart, Plymouth, etc.

These piles of $#!^ need their asses kicked out of SJC!!!

Postby backstagedee » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:17 pm

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/2013 ... lliams.pdf

Westboro Baptist Church
(WBC Chronicles -- Since 1955)
3701 S.W. 12th St. Topeka, Ks. 66604 785-273-0325 www.GodHatesFags.com
Religious Opinion & Bible Commentary on Current Events

Sunday, December 29, 2013
NEWS RELEASE

(Background, photos, video, sermons, parodies & hymns at www.GodHatesTheMedia.com, www.GodHatesIslam.com, Blogs.SpareNot.com,
www.BeastObama.com, www.SignMovies.com, www.JewsKilledJesus.com, www.GodHatesTheWorld.com & www.PriestsRapeBoys.com)
GOD HATES AMERICA & IS KILLING
OUR TROOPS IN HIS WRATH.
Military funerals have become pagan orgies of
idolatrous blasphemy, where they pray to the
dunghill gods of Sodom & play taps to a fallen fool.
This message to be peacefully preached in respectful, lawful
proximity to the memorial of Staff Sgt. Jesse Lee Williams
Friday, January 03, at 12:15 p.m.
630 E. University Dr.
Granger, IN
Staff Sgt. Williams gave his life for the Constitutional right of
WBC to warn America. To deny us our First Amendment rights is
to declare to the world that Staff Sgt. Williams died in vain, and
that America is a nation of sodomite hypocrites.
“Except the Lord build the house, They labor in vain that build it;
Except the Lord keep the city, The watchman waketh but in
vain.” Psalm 127:1
The Lord no longer builds the American house; nor does the Lord
watch over and protect America. These soldiers are dying for
the homosexual and other sins of America. God is now
America’s enemy, and God Himself is fighting against America.
SODOMITES ABOUND: SOLDIERS DIE.

I have my snow plow truck all gassed up... any chance the LEO's can look the other way for a few minutes while I clear the sidewalk?
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
backstagedee

Re: These piles of $#!^ need their asses kicked out of SJC!!

Postby Happy Mom » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:46 pm

I have my snow plow truck all gassed up... any chance the LEO's can look the other way for a few minutes while I clear the sidewalk?

I think we also need our motorcycle friends around. I have seen them surround the family of the fallen soldiers for miles. :clap:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby bdcbbq » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:49 pm

I'm not busy at noon Friday. I'll drift over to block them out.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby st michael jr » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:36 am

These people are scum and are far from a religion.
st michael jr

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:36 am

Westboro Baptist plans protest at local funeral

By: NewsCenter 16 staff Email
Posted: Wed 7:54 AM, Jan 01, 2014

GRANGER There will be protests at the funeral of a Michiana native who died serving our country.

Staff Sgt. Jesse Lee Williams will be laid to rest on Friday, following services at Granger Community Church. Representatives from Westboro Baptist Church plan to protest during the services.

The group protests at military funerals around the country, speaking out against gay men and women.

Williams was in a black hawk helicopter when it went down in Afghanistan last month. He and five other soldiers were killed in the crash.

Visitation for Williams is from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, at Granger Community Church on University Drive. Funeral services will be held the next day at 1 p.m., also at Granger Community Church.
http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/West ... 51651.html
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Xenokilla » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:41 pm

ill probably be there, however they have a habit of announcing a protest to rile people up then not showing up, so i wouldn't be too surprised if they no show.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -James Mattis
On twitter: @Xenokilla
Check my game reviews and other vids: http://www.youtube.com/xenokillaoftaw
Xenokilla

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Community to form human wall against military funeral protestors

By: NewsCenter 16 staff Email
Updated: Wed 7:30 PM, Jan 01, 2014

Granger, Ind. Community members, friends and family of Staff Sgt. Jesse Lee Williams say they will form a human wall to shield the fallen Elkhart soldier’s funeral services from Westboro Baptist Church picketers.

The Anti-gay group said it plans to picket the funeral Friday afternoon at the Granger Community Church on University Drive. Community members say they are ready to protect service-goers from the protestors and their message.

“They will not be allowed to hurt that family,” said Gary Wager, a close friend of the Williams’. “There are going to be so many of us standing there, so thick, that they won’t be able to hear it.”

Groups like the Patriot Guard and Freedom Riders will also be present to protect service goers. Local veteran Kacey Schlundt says a group called “The Wall” will also be called in to help form the barrier.

“They’re going to make sure that the family won’t even see Westboro,” Schlundt said. “The amount of people we have coming will make sure there is as little interaction or even eyesight as possible.”

According to Indiana State law, disorderly conduct within 500 feet of a funeral is a felony offense punishable by 6 months to 3 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. The law was passed in 2006 in response to another military funeral attended by members of the Westboro Baptist Church.

The family has asked that people not interact with the group.

“It’s very important to them, that nobody resorts to violence,” said Schlundt, who told NewsCenter16 that security will be increased for the service. “The governor has informed the family that there will be additional troopers from the Indiana State Police who will make sure that Westboro stays within their legal rights and does not interfere with the service.”

Williams was in a black hawk helicopter when it went down in Afghanistan last month. He and five other soldiers were killed in the crash.

Visitation for Williams is from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, at Granger Community Church. Funeral services will be held the next day at 1 p.m., also at Granger Community Church.
http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/West ... 51651.html
Happy Mom

Return to Michiana Area