backstageadd ND

Mario Sims

Mishawaka, Osceola, Elkhart, Plymouth, etc.

Mario Sims

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:01 am

MarioLsims, Sr. wrote:
bob_rx2000 wrote:MLS,

I neither know, nor particularly care about the issues surrounding your case. If you have such a strong case for either having a conviction overturned, or having a new trial, why is it that after a number of years (you've been here on the forum before, my friend...) you aren't getting any traction? I know it isn't an easy thing to get that traction, but you're not getting it. Why not from downstate? I can't connect the dots here and I suspect that those making the decisions can't either.

Ignorance (which is defined as a lack of knowledge on a particular issue and the use of this word is not intended as an insult, because from your writing I can see you are a very intelligent man so no offense is intended) can sometimes be intentional. Some people chose to be ignorant about something because it goes against what they want to believe. This is America and that is okay. But, Bob, "because you neither know, nor care" you wont be able to connect the dots. A closed mind is never open to learning the truth. What you should be concerned about is other United States citizens that endure corruption at the hands of corrupt men in positions of trust. That should be a concern to every American, which is why I post the documents. Dont be lied to by our government. The Jews were subjected to the Holocaust because people did not care ( I have been to the Holocaust Museum in Washington because I care about other people, because I realize if it was done to the Jews...).You will find efforts to overturn criminal cases across the country can go thru as many as 12 appeals and post conviction efforts before justice is finally obtained. Even a recantation in a case like mine does not help because it was my wife and the belief is she is just remorseful. So Patience is the key, not traction. The right people have the documents I posted. Efforts are in the works to over turn my conviction by people in position to do so that are concerned about justice. I am in a good place. Bob, if you have an opportunity, read "Actual Innocence: “When Justice Goes Wrong and How to Make it Right” by Attorney Barry Scheck, Attorney Peter Neufeld, and Jim Dwyer. Scheck starts out by saying he had been an attorney for a number of years and assumed the "system" work. When he discovered that it did not and why he was shocked. While you may not care about me and my case, which is okay by me, as a citizen who obviously is concerned enough about conditions in the community to post on forum, you should care about a justice system that convicts innocent people and even sends innocent people to death. I stopped posting years ago because of close minded people who only want to write to their opinion, no matter how unformed it may be. I only posted now when my name and criminal case was mentioned and friends brought it to my attention. I am sorry, I did not get what you meant by: "you've been on the forum before." I am afraid you lost me with that one.
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Re: Mario Sims

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:02 am

Mario Sims‎ to MiVOCAL - Michiana Voices of Community Activists & Leaders
19 mins ·
Emily Taylor, you have until 5:00 p.m., today to produce evidence that supports your post below, apologize, or I will file suit against you by Wednesday of next week without further notice. This is your only warning. Just because you phrase something as a statement of opinion -- "I think" or "I believe" -- does not automatically protect you from a defamation claim. These are false statements. Here is some free advice: If you are blogging or writing on your Facebook page, or submitting comments on someone else’s blog or Facebook page, make sure that you have all of your facts absolutely straight before posting your statement to the internet. Once you have clicked “send,” you can’t take it back. In submitting posts or comments online or on social media, it is a good idea to exercise the utmost caution and avoid making any "gray area" statements that could be construed as defamation. Emily Taylor, you have until 5:00 p.m., today to produce evidence that supports the post below, apologize or I will file suit against you by Wednesday of next week.No retraction or apology, get a lawyer. I will sue you and post the file stamped complaint here next week.

"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Westmore 103 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:04 am

What is wrong with Mario Sims? This person has ever right to post an opinion about him. To threaten her is crossing the line. :doh: :naughty: :o
"The best and most beautiful things of this world can't be seen or touched.
They must be felt by the heart."
Westmore 103

Postby saywatanayo » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:02 am

Let me tell you about Mario Sims. He was convicted in a court of law in front of a jury who heard evidnce of how he brutally Raped his wife orally, vaginally, anally all while holding a syringe filled with an unknown fluid against her throat. He has filed so many suits against various goverment officials and private citizens, he has been officially barred by the courts from filing anymore. He always threatens with suits however the DOJ dismisses everything he sends. Anyone attached to this man with serious mental issues is simply setting themselves up to be on the losing end of whatever cause they truly believe in. He is the kiss of death to any movements objectives. Just ask PUBG. He wears the cloth claiming he was saved in prison but the reality is that he is nothing more than the thug who was sentenced years ago. Dear Mario, WE the people demand that you repay us for all the money we the tax payers spent for your thirteen year incarceration. Lodging, clothing food and space. I figure you owe the people about one million dollars. Impossible of course since you can't afford to keep the lights on in that dump of a church of yours. Loser!
saywatanayo

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:01 pm

saywatanayo wrote:Let me tell you about Mario Sims. He was convicted in a court of law in front of a jury who heard evidnce of how he brutally Raped his wife orally, vaginally, anally all while holding a syringe filled with an unknown fluid against her throat. He has filed so many suits against various goverment officials and private citizens, he has been officially barred by the courts from filing anymore. He always threatens with suits however the DOJ dismisses everything he sends. Anyone attached to this man with serious mental issues is simply setting themselves up to be on the losing end of whatever cause they truly believe in. He is the kiss of death to any movements objectives. Just ask PUBG. He wears the cloth claiming he was saved in prison but the reality is that he is nothing more than the thug who was sentenced years ago. Dear Mario, WE the people demand that you repay us for all the money we the tax payers spent for your thirteen year incarceration. Lodging, clothing food and space. I figure you owe the people about one million dollars. Impossible of course since you can't afford to keep the lights on in that dump of a church of yours. Loser!

Thank you saywatanayo.... I disjoined that grouyp on Facebook he is a member or leader of..(MiVOCAL) they refuse to say anything to him and said he was using his 1st Amendment..... :roll: :liar: . he was vicious in his bullying and clearly psychotic. He sounds so unbalanced that it is really scary... I read what he did to his wife. He is one scary piece of trash.... :o :twisted: :naughty:
Happy Mom

Return to Michiana Area