backstageadd ND

You Can Help Restore Integrity in Government

You Can Help Restore Integrity in Government

Postby stephenleykauf » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm

A short video clip, every Hoosier should see:

https://secure.piryx.com/donate/JopItln ... premecourt

The truth is that when the Obama Administration moved to steal pension funds to bail out Chrysler, about 300 state Secretaries of State, state Treasurers, Governors (including Arnold, the Exterminator), and other assorted officials scattered like sheep.

. . . leaving one man standing. And that man was -- and still is -- our Richard Mourdock.

Do you seriously want to restore integrity to government, or do you wish to continue with the same crooked, corrupt politicians that sided with Obama to steal the funds of Hoosier pensioners here in Indiana ?

Where was Richard Lugar while Obama & Company were robbing us blind ?
stephenleykauf

Re: You Can Help Restore Integrity in Government

Postby bob_rx2000 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Of course, on the other hand, do you really want Joe Donnelly as Senator?
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby Kingsman » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Bob: So Donnelly would beat Mourdock? Let's bet $100 on that matchup.
Kingsman

Postby Dr. Nick » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:09 pm

The question is: will Mourdock beat Lugar? And, if he does, will he beat Donnelly? Be careful what you wish for. A Tea Party darling may play well in a Republican Primary, but maybe not so well in a general election where independents need to be wooed. :think:
This message has not been approved or paid for by Butch Morgan or the Democratic Machine.
Dr. Nick

Postby NMSB » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Dr. Nick wrote:The question is: will Mourdock beat Lugar? And, if he does, will he beat Donnelly? Be careful what you wish for. A Tea Party darling may play well in a Republican Primary, but maybe not so well in a general election where independents need to be wooed. :think:

Lugar will win his primary and the general election.
I love South Bend so I read and post comments on South Bend Forum.
NMSB

Postby bob_rx2000 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:03 am

NMSB wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote:The question is: will Mourdock beat Lugar? And, if he does, will he beat Donnelly? Be careful what you wish for. A Tea Party darling may play well in a Republican Primary, but maybe not so well in a general election where independents need to be wooed. :think:

Lugar will win his primary and the general election.

Actually, that was what I said (much) earlier about the idea of CongressCritter Joe running for the Senate - everyone seems to assume that Lugar is going to lose in the primary due to the atrophying of his political skills. I'm not quite sure of that one.
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby Kingsman » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:38 am

Bob, it's hyperbole to say that "everyone seems to assume that Lugar is going to lose in the primary...." NMSB expresses the Conventional Wisdom on the matter: another term for Lugar.
Kingsman

Return to Indiana and Midwest