backstageadd ND

Tornado Victims Send FEMA away. "No Government Help Needed"

Tornado Victims Send FEMA away. "No Government Help Needed"

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Got to Love Southern Illinois!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Illinois Community Chases FEMA out of Town…… With Guns
Posted by: Steven Ahle Posted date: November 21, 2013 In: News

Glenn Beck reports a story of an Illinois community that decided they did not need FEMA. Without naming the community (who will soon be audited by the IRS) Beck relates how , when FEMA trucks made their way down the street and into a church parking lot, the local citizens told them to leave. demonstrating an air of self reliance not found anymore.

Three members of the Beck Charity, Mercury One were present to witness the scene. People were actually carrying guns to make sure FEMA left.

“When the trucks came, the people actually met those trucks in the streets with guns and said, ‘Turn your federal trucks around. We don’t need you here, we don’t want you here. We are a community that takes care of ourselves,’” Beck said. “And they actually turned the trucks around and sent them back home to Washington.”

“We have three Mercury employees that witnessed it. FEMA trucks come rolling down the road … they come into one of these church parking lots, and the church and the people meet them at the parking lot and say, ‘Turn your trucks around. We don’t want you here.’”

Beck said the FEMA representatives said they were there “to help,” but the individuals responded with something along the lines of: “We got it covered. Our community has come together. We have it covered. Go find someplace else. Turn your trucks around. We don’t need you here. That’s our job.”

http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/21/illin ... with-guns/
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Re: Tornado Victims Send FEMA away. "No Government Help Need

Postby Kingsman » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Heartening to find people like that in a state so poorly run and with so much corruption.
Kingsman

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Kingsman wrote:Heartening to find people like that in a state so poorly run and with so much corruption.

Southern Illinois is an entire different Country than the idiot Libs who destroy it. :D
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Xenokilla » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:18 pm

i find this story suspicious, are there any other sources?
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -James Mattis
On twitter: @Xenokilla
Check my game reviews and other vids: http://www.youtube.com/xenokillaoftaw
Xenokilla

Postby Kingsman » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:53 am

Xeno: Wouldn't Snopes have the answer to your suspicion?
Kingsman

Postby Spider » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Wow. With guns? Thats stupid. Beyond stupid, its insulting. The FEMA people drive out there to help, and they're met with guns.

Not "thanks but no thanks, our community has come together and that aid may be better used elsewhere", but "Getcher Gumint off my lawn, CHK-CHK".

People tyring to help?! "OH GOD! ITS THE OBAMAS THE GUY ON THE RADIO SAID WANTED MY GUNS! GET'EM BOYS!".

Not that the low level FEMA employees driving out to destroyed areas could possibly be good people who want to help. Nope, not possible. Bring your freaking gun.
Spider

Postby Kingsman » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:24 pm

My guess is that there was nothing personal directed at the "low level FEMA employees" who were "there to help."
Kingsman

Postby bdcbbq » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:30 pm

I don't believe this happened. I haven't seen or heard of any even moderately reputable news source reporting this. If this did happen there would have been photos posted by now and FB would be flooded with them. Its either totally made up, or the truth has been stretched and massaged. Google has the story but not from places I've heard of. Snopes has nothing. Hell, the only story on Glenn Beck's sites is that it happened but no documentation.

The right would be trumpeting this story as a community standing up and being responsible for itself. The left would be screaming that they were trying to start a revolution and overthrow the government.

I grew up in Missouri, and I have to say "Show Me" on this one.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby bdcbbq » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:51 pm

Forgot to add to above post.
Attachments
smells_like_bullshit1.jpg
smells_like_bullshit1.jpg (32.47 KiB) Viewed 4433 times
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby Xenokilla » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:12 pm

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -James Mattis
On twitter: @Xenokilla
Check my game reviews and other vids: http://www.youtube.com/xenokillaoftaw
Xenokilla

Next

Return to Indiana and Midwest