backstageadd ND

Police refuse to investigate crime.

Police refuse to investigate crime.

Postby Gamblinbug » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:28 pm

CHECK OUT OUR DYING CITY AND THE CORRUPTION WITHIN YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELF.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ISPYFORU1
Gamblinbug

Re: Police refuse to investigate crime.

Postby clearblue1096 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:03 pm

How is anyone suppose to know what any of this is about? A one sided phone conversation is all this is...
clearblue1096

Postby Gamblinbug » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:44 pm

A business goes to a citizens house does some work and gets paid by the homeowner, He then sends a bill for the same job to the city. A city employee who was also on the job when the person was paid then writes a report of the work so the city will also pay for the same job. When you have several sets of these bills marked paid from the homeowner and also copies marked paid by the city you would have to assume this is fraud and a crime.

Gamblinbug

Postby Eagle Driver » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Mr. Bug,
You have proof of all this?
Eagle Driver

Postby Gamblinbug » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:03 pm

I handed the police 14 bills 7showing home owner paid, and 7 showing city paid the same bill. Also have recordings of the city worker at the home owners property while work is being done. He tells the home owner that the contractor will be right back in to settle up. Home owner says I have to get my money. Bills same date and address, same job description, same amount. One to city, and one to home owner, both paid him for same service.
:o

Gamblinbug

Postby bdcbbq » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 am

Have you tried the Indiana State Police? FBI? Or you might try the group the brought down Butch and then the Tribune trumpeted themselves.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby Gamblinbug » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:16 pm

No, and yes local FBI. Seems like some people are untouchable and can do what they want without worrying about the consequences like others would have to. I guess this is just going to be the norm here in South Bend.

Gamblinbug

Postby Eagle Driver » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:53 am

Mr. Bug,
May I ask a few more questons? Now I am as concerned as you are. If the local police won't help you, you said that you took this problem to the FBI. Can you tell us what Special Agent you discussed this with?

If what you are saying is true, the list of people on the take must go as high as the mayor !
Eagle Driver

Postby Gamblinbug » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:57 pm

I have sat down with the special agent a few times, when I last tried to contact him I was told he had some health issues and may not be in for some time. I asked if there was someone else looking into it and was told no, they would have another agent contact him and get back to me. This was about 2 weeks ago. So this week I went to the board of public safety meeting and brought it up as well and we will see if anything becomes of it now. Here is a link to that meeting. If you go to public part at min mark 45 or so you will hear what the chief said. I called him out as a liar because of our conversation and he said nothing after that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5GchGHT ... pvDu8qsvjw

Gamblinbug

Postby saywatanayo » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Sure have a lot of time on your hands. No wonder your pissed the City dumped your company. I hear you made the Kroc Center seminar Tuesday and you're making meetings with the Board of Public Safety during "working" hours. Which of course you bitched that having the Kroc meeting at 10 am was when people are working and it would be difficult for folks to attend. Not you apparently. You're making them all and talking with FBI agents too! Do you honestly think you and Mario and Sam and Greg are doing this city a public service? Do you know what potential future residents and business people see when they hear you guys at these meetings? Or on your youtube channel? Total ignorance is what they hear! All of you are as ignorant as the day is long. Conspiracy therorists who are all about the drama and how much noise can we make no matter how trivial the issue. If I owned a company and thought about moving here and saw you clowns, I'd go somewhere else. How many jobs could that have been for South Bend folk. Do everyone a favor, if you're going to continue to promote yourself as some sort of community activiist, take a bath, get a shave and haircut, buy some dress slacks and a tie and open a book so that you may converse with people in an intelligent manner. The only person in your group with any sort of communication skills is Mario Sims. Which is scary since he obviously earned his jailhouse lawyer degree reading books in the kilnk for 13 years. I guess Greg Brown preferred television during his federal incarceration. You people are a complete joke. And the more you kick and scream, the more and more people are seeing just exactly what you guys are all about. From the Board of Public Safety, City Council and County Council and all the entities in power who you should all be working with daily to make lives better in South Bend. But you clowns could care less about that. All of you have various hidden agendas and beefs with city government. Weather you lost work or feel wrongly convicted for a crime. CUBG is pissed Mayor B. hired a white guy after Bokins unintelligible and corrupt reign was ended. You guys could care less about working with Teachman. You have one motive, make him look bad anyway you can. He won't be the push over Boykiins was years.
saywatanayo

Next

Return to Local Politics